**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Anyone else’s Express Arena broken with update?

Comments

• Options
    Kabam MiikeKabam Miike Posts: 8,270
    If you are experiencing locked characters or progress, please press the EXIT ARENA button at the top left of the Arena tile in the Fight screen, where you see the Arena Art. The button icon looks like a small door.

• Options
    BadMother2BadMother2 Posts: 24
    Won’t that reset the multiplier, and win streak? It did when I tried earlier @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    ShuGokisShuGokis Posts: 451 ★★★

Won’t that reset the multiplier, and win streak? It did when I tried earlier @Kabam Miike

Yes it does.
  • Options
    Diem926Diem926 Posts: 37
    edited July 2023
    *can’t disengage.

It does, you lose your progression. You keep your rewards but go back to a zero win streak
  • Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    Free month of sigil for everyone... Yay
  • Options
    Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 838 ★★★★
    ERockHD said:

idk if its been said anywhere but if you turn off the express arena and quit out of the original match you can play arena while we wait for it to be fixed

Not just express mode. I’ve lost 2 win streaks because of this arena is unplayable
  • Options
    DoubledashDoubledash Posts: 70
    I’ve just purchased the Ssig monthly, I don’t tend to look at the forum. I had no mail before I purchased it yet as soon as I purchase it I get a email to say express is broken, so please tell me I’m wrong in thinking you only get this mail if you purchase the SSig because that’s a bit naughty as I only buy this for the arena express now….. this should be a mail to every account not just those with SSig right?
  • Options
    DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,588 ★★★★
    Working fine for me.
  • Options
    Drago_von_DragoDrago_von_Drago Posts: 781 ★★★★

I’ve just purchased the Ssig monthly, I don’t tend to look at the forum. I had no mail before I purchased it yet as soon as I purchase it I get a email to say express is broken, so please tell me I’m wrong in thinking you only get this mail if you purchase the SSig because that’s a bit naughty as I only buy this for the arena express now….. this should be a mail to every account not just those with SSig right?

I don’t have the sigil and I got no mail about this.
  • Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    Daddrieda said:

Working fine for me.

Did you update the game yet?
  • Options
    Crys23Crys23 Posts: 780 ★★★★
    Worked fine for me, then got the bug after a crash.
    Used the "exit door", worked fine for about 10 rounds, then got the bug again, no crash this time.
    And I'm not using express mode.
  • Options
    Mpd1Mpd1 Posts: 98
    Why u are fixing, could u move the express mode box? Hit that by accident many many times.
  • Options
    startropicsstartropics Posts: 675 ★★★★
    i knew about the bug and still updated

• Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★

i knew about the bug and still updated

I’ve started strong so far. Gonna get my milestones first!
  • Options
    the extra screen taps are hurting my fingers i want compensation
  • Options
    just 2x 7* crystals and 5k titan shards. not much i'm not greedy
  • Options
    MightyHMightyH Posts: 26
    edited July 2023
    @Kabam Miike not sure ur aware but I don’t have Express mode active never have & this just happened to me after 4 rounds in Yellow Jacket arena game crashed I go back into arena & get exactly same thing as express players do ,I did exit by the door & now I can continue
  • Options
    RydertheblackRydertheblack Posts: 296

If you are experiencing locked characters or progress, please press the EXIT ARENA button at the top left of the Arena tile in the Fight screen, where you see the Arena Art. The button icon looks like a small door.

I did this in the afternoon, and I have to do it again right now. Reached 14 rounds and now Im stuck again on the same screen as before. I disabled the express mode.
  • Options
    PSAAPSAA Posts: 40
    I'm not using express mode and it still did the same to me, now i've lost my streak....
  • Options
    PSAAPSAA Posts: 40

There is currently a Known Issue affecting Arena Express mode. We are aware and working to address this as soon as possible.

I don't have sigil, and pressing the door took my streak back to 0...
  • Options
    this is so frustrating! i turned express mode OFF earlier today but just now my game did the app-crash-after-40-minutes bug thing and i came back to my arena being broken where i have to exit out and lose my multiplier again. so stupid.
  • Options
    ShuGokisShuGokis Posts: 451 ★★★
    Was hoping this would be fixed by now.. :|
  • Options
    DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,588 ★★★★

Daddrieda said:

Working fine for me.

Did you update the game yet?
    I have not as I often let the app update itself. Kinda letting kabam buy themselves some more time just in case something goes wrong with the new version.
  • Options
    DoubledashDoubledash Posts: 70
    @Kabam Miike have we got a time frame on this? So frustrating to have paid for this so I could grind this arena to keep being locked out.
  • Options
    LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,181 ★★★★
    I'm F2P and do NOT have the Sigil... When I updated the game last night it did this to me as well. Had already built my streak and had dropped a team into the YJ Basic arena but didn't do the round. Update bugged out just like others have stated but there isn't any Sigil involved on my account. Used the Exit button this morning to reset but really stinks to have the streak reset. :s

Another monthly release with bugs - getting old with this status quo
  • Options
    Ben5926Ben5926 Posts: 37
    Can we have an update on the Arena Bug please? @Kabam Miike @Kabam Jax
  • Options
    zerodudezerodude Posts: 42
    The game forced me to uptade in order to open the game :neutral:
  • Options
    DanielRandDanielRand Posts: 435 ★★★★
    Why are we being forced to update before new content is available when the update is obviously flawed?
  • Options
    YigzzYigzz Posts: 38
    Speaking of arena, any chance we get the weekly hero announcement coming back soon?