**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Glory Store update?

DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★
Why on earth would you remove Health Pots and Revives from the store? What is reason for it?

Comments

• Options
    Dob1616Dob1616 Posts: 168
    I was just about to post and ask this too. I’m not spending units on AQ revives and health pots. Bring them back Kabam
  • Options
    Canrdboy36Canrdboy36 Posts: 74

This is not intentional, and we're going to fix that.

Thank goodness, I was like umm well **** now I gotta start grinding other content to have more units.
  • Options

This is not intentional, and we're going to fix that.

Any kind of timeframe?

• Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,781 ★★★★★

ChiefGoat said:

Do you really need potions and revives to get through AQ? Maybe get better at the game and stop relying on revives to finish AQ. It’s not that difficult

I'm sure you have no problem on map 1
    I sure don't haha. Made a full retirement alliance no bgs no aw. Only map 1 aq don't even have to join unless you need glory. I get like 800 a week. Enough for some t6b and t3a lol.
  • Options
    Buttehrs said:

ChiefGoat said:

Do you really need potions and revives to get through AQ? Maybe get better at the game and stop relying on revives to finish AQ. It’s not that difficult

I sure don't haha. Made a full retirement alliance no bgs no aw. Only map 1 aq don't even have to join unless you need glory. I get like 800 a week. Enough for some t6b and t3a lol.
    I did that when I took a break for a while as well. I started my own alliance and did map 2 I think.
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,687 Guardian
    Buttehrs said:

ChiefGoat said:

You should move up to map 3. Map 3 can still be soloed, and it is the highest map that doesn't turn on SP3, which means many modifiers lose most of their sting but still offer good bonus points.
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,781 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

Buttehrs said:

ChiefGoat said:

You should move up to map 3. Map 3 can still be soloed, and it is the highest map that doesn't turn on SP3, which means many modifiers lose most of their sting but still offer good bonus points.
    Might give it a whirl next cycle. See what goes down.
  • Options
    Buttehrs said:

DNA3000 said:

Buttehrs said:

ChiefGoat said:

Might give it a whirl next cycle. See what goes down.
    Big Brain Bonus: if at least three people want to do it, open three groups of map 3 and have at least one reliable person enter each one, and let everyone else fill in where ever. If you have at least three people willing and able to solo Map 3, that's a guaranteed 3x3 completion every day, regardless of whomever else enters. All other paths just become extra points on top of completion. Three completions is way more points than one exploration.
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,536 ★★★★★
    At least maps 1 and 2 don't lock your champs. Hopefully they'll get rid of that feature (locking champs) in November.
  • Options

At least maps 1 and 2 don't lock your champs. Hopefully they'll get rid of that feature (locking champs) in November.

That's true, but it is not like a player in a retirement alliance is going to need their top tier champs to do map 3. That's more of a concern for progressing players who might need their best champs everywhere and only have a few ranked up. The only problematic fight on Map 3 is ... actually without SP3 even Scorpion isn't a huge deal.
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,536 ★★★★★
    Opposite situation for me - I have an alt that I want to put minimal effort into.
  • Options

Opposite situation for me - I have an alt that I want to put minimal effort into.

I have an alt that I put minimal effort into. It is a UC alt, and in fact currently runs Map 3 in my alliance (which is how I know that Map 3 is doable with your eyes closed).

It is very weird to have an alt that is getting a flood of glory on and the primary things I spend it on is gold crystals and ISO bricks, because I literally have none of each on that alt constantly.
  • Options
    Shakti4allShakti4all Posts: 120
    edited August 2023
    And now kabam will fix this store after AW season starts.. too many dev issues on the table
  • Options

And now kabam will fix this store after AW season starts.. too many dev issues on the table

It's the glory store. Has nothing to do with AW. Stop trying pile on for no reason.
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,141 ★★★★★
    The pots are back - was a (wait for it)... bug.
  • Options
    GrandOldKaiGrandOldKai Posts: 785 ★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

Buttehrs said:

ChiefGoat said:

you can solo map 3? How much energy does it take compared to 1 and 2?

I remember 1 only takes something like 18 (so, three full energy cycles)
  • Options
    LMVDLMVD Posts: 5
    Did anyone else lose all the items on the glory store (except a small alliance quest energy refill), or the availability of items is related to levels (thronebreaker, etc)?? I have glory almost to the max, was expecting to spend it, and now it's basically worthless...
  • Options
    Jimmy1977adJimmy1977ad Posts: 3
    Golivarez said:

Better fix all the prices in there also what the hell is up with the gold crystal price man. This is such a trash move we won’t be running AQ anymore

Golivarez said:

Better fix all the prices in there also what the hell is up with the gold crystal price man. This is such a trash move we won’t be running AQ anymore

I thought I was ranked down or something, why on earth would they do this, if something's not broken, then don't fix it!

I hate when they make 'improvements' to something, as it always ends up f*&k£d up!