FIX!

Sadat08Sadat08 Member Posts: 73
edited August 2023 in General Discussion
Fix the **** game already! 4+ years and we still have these input issues and it’s gotten worse! Now blocking is being dropped champs randomly doing whatever they want. WTF are you ppl doing?
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,405 Guardian
    People seem to forget that inputs only broke a little over 2 years ago.

To OP, what device are you playing on which seems to cause you input issues?
  • GinjabredMonstaGinjabredMonsta Member, Guardian Posts: 6,479 Guardian
    At this point, I’d rather they fix IMIW. Broken controls I can dance around with at times. That tin can getting power gain when he shouldn’t is just infuriating at this point
  • Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Member Posts: 1,701 ★★★★★
    edited August 2023
    Pikolu said:

Input issues were a thing on and off throughout 2019/2020 but it was more intermittent and more so targeted to a single aspect of controls depending on whatever was tweaked regarding a new champion release, block breaking/randomly dropping block, dex not working, etc, but for the most part it seemed fixed part way through 2020 but returned with a vengeance in late2021/early 2022 gamewide and has been unfixable ever since. Having bugs and minor input issues on and off is to be expected at least it was quickly addressed and fixed in the past. But having consistent input issues, to the point we get weekly compensation is crazy, removing the compensation while the input issues are still a huge issue is even crazier. Forcing a beta controls program that, for me at least made the input issues even worse is the worst of the bunch.

That being said, I'm tired of seeing these threads. 3 of them in the last few hours. I get it, the controls are ass. It's already been addressed and irreparable.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,807 ★★★★★
    OP, it's fixed.
  • Chris_SummersChris_Summers Member Posts: 262 ★★
    edited August 2023
    Pikolu said:

What device should we be playing on to not have input issues?

Pikolu said:

What device should we be playing on to not have input issues?
    I have had next to no input issues on both my Samsung Note 20 and S23+ for the last many years.
  • Chris_SummersChris_Summers Member Posts: 262 ★★
    Next to no doesn’t help but thanks for trying… 🙄

You asked. Having almost no input issues is better than having a lot of them.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,807 ★★★★★

My Pixel 6 Pro has zero issues. It might but I can't say if its me or the device.
  • Kabam MiikeKabam Miike Moderator Posts: 8,269
    Hey OP,

First of all, not four years at all.

If you are finding input issues in the game, you need to report them as separate issues, because these are individual bugs, and not umbrella issues anymore.

For more information, check out this thread: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/329945/why-is-it-so-hard-to-navigate-input-issues/p1
This discussion has been closed.