Raid Week Milestones

Comments

• Sceptilemaniac2Sceptilemaniac2 Member Posts: 369 ★★★
    /sigh/
    The only week I dont participate.
  • Kingering_KingKingering_King Member Posts: 875 ★★★

@Kabam Miike can u also refresh whole glory store daily?

Cause I bought out over half the store alr. :neutral:
  • Wong_98Wong_98 Member Posts: 1,015 ★★★★

Ok, so we have a solution, and I think it's a pretty good one too!

TL:DR; Everybody is getting a lot more Glory this week, and we're not going to take any back.

The solution we've come to is that we're going to chop off the final milestones for this week, and will allow every Alliance to earn and claim the rewards that other Alliances obtained. This means nobody gets left behind, and you'll get a lot more Glory to use. Enjoy!

This is awesome, but what happens to those of us who were too late to claim the glory from our stash?
  • DeaconDeacon Member Posts: 4,235 ★★★★★
    yeah i didn't get any extra lol
  • SecretWarrior2099SecretWarrior2099 Member Posts: 1

TL:DR; Everybody is getting a lot more Glory this week, and we're not going to take any back.

The solution we've come to is that we're going to chop off the final milestones for this week, and will allow every Alliance to earn and claim the rewards that other Alliances obtained. This means nobody gets left behind, and you'll get a lot more Glory to use. Enjoy!

Hey @Kabam Miike thats awesome thank you for coming up with this. Any idea how the person who’s a backup can earn that glory. Need to know if they earn that glory or do they completely miss out? Asking for the backup people in our alliance.
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Member Posts: 3,113 ★★★★★

Thanks for the quick response, letting the alliance know.
  • BalzonYurchinBalzonYurchin Member Posts: 10
    Okay so after we have all our role charges built up do we have to keep attacking in the order we started or can we attack however we want?
  • Billotch13Billotch13 Member Posts: 138
    If you didn’t get the extra glory, join AQ, fight some fights and force restart the game. Seems to be working for some of my alliance mates.
  • Kabam MiikeKabam Miike Moderator Posts: 8,269
    Wong_98 said:

This is awesome, but what happens to those of us who were too late to claim the glory from our stash?
    It should still be there. We didn't remove them from anybody. You still need to participate in AQ or a Raid to get them.
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Member Posts: 2,038 ★★★★★

If you didn’t get the extra glory, join AQ, fight some fights and force restart the game. Seems to be working for some of my alliance mates.

That works, thank you. I've been in the office so hadn't gone into AQ yet.
  • Kabam MiikeKabam Miike Moderator Posts: 8,269

/sigh/

You've got a lot of time to participate, it only just started.

/sigh/

You've got a lot of time to participate, it only just started.
    Out of curiosity, going forward, will there be any way to obtain glory from a raid week or nah?
  • 2StarKing2StarKing Member Posts: 855 ★★★

Wong_98 said:

It should still be there. We didn't remove them from anybody. You still need to participate in AQ or a Raid to get them.
    It is not in my stash. About 1hr ago I got the correct Glory / AQ rewards. I am in Raids right now.
    2StarKing said:

Wong_98 said:

It is not in my stash. About 1hr ago I got the correct Glory / AQ rewards. I am in Raids right now.
    From what i am seeing, you get milestones based off the amount of points you get from each BG. My alliance has 15mil points so we are at milestone 17. If your alliance hasn’t started then the milestones wont show.
  • Pascals001Pascals001 Member, Guardian Posts: 126 Guardian

Hey @Kabam Miike that's awesome thank you for coming up with this. Any idea how the person who’s a backup can earn that glory? Need to know if they earn that glory or do they completely miss out? Asking for the backup people in our alliance.
    Hey @Kabam Miike Quite a few people have asked in Line chats about it. Will all the backups get it too by just joining a raid map and fighting the final boss or would that not be possible?

Hey @Kabam Miike that's awesome thank you for coming up with this. Any idea how the person who’s a backup can earn that glory? Need to know if they earn that glory or do they completely miss out? Asking for the backup people in our alliance.
    Hey @Kabam Miike Quite a few people have asked in Line chats about it. Will all the backups get it too by just joining a raid map and fighting the final boss or would that not be possible?
    I joined with my mini and took 1% off a boss and still got all the rewards. I think you get the rewards solely off fighting any boss, so make sure to leave backup final boss so they can benefit too

2StarKing said:

Wong_98 said:

From what i am seeing, you get milestones based off the amount of points you get from each BG. My alliance has 15mil points so we are at milestone 17. If your alliance hasn’t started then the milestones wont show.
    Others in my alliance received the rewards hours ago. Not a milestone thing.
    @Kabam Miike

Ok, the extra glory just hit my account. Thanks.
  • BlackOracleBlackOracle Member Posts: 256 ★★★

Most Righteous news! Look at these blessings!
  • DrZolaDrZola Member Posts: 8,979 ★★★★★
    edited January 16

This is definitely a bug. We are not sure what actions we are going to take at this time, but are working to fix this. I don't think you're at risk of anything negative if you claim the Glory, but I do not know how the team will decide to handle this situation afterwards.

Nothing showing up for me— is there some prerequisite for getting the extra glory? How does it work that some players in an alliance get the extra, but others do not?

Dr. Zola
  • Kabam CrashedKabam Crashed Member, Game Team Posts: 234 ★★★★★
    You have to contribute points to AQ this week to collect this extra Glory, the same as any AQ rewards.
  • DrZolaDrZola Member Posts: 8,979 ★★★★★
    edited January 16

You have to contribute points to AQ this week to collect this extra Glory, the same as any AQ rewards.

So by playing a map or by playing Raids? Not trying to be cute—just want to understand specifics.

Thanks
    Dr. Zola

Edit: Confirmed—scoring points on first boss in Raid gave me 5X the 1K Glory prize.
  • SecondSkrillerSecondSkriller Member Posts: 1,314 ★★★★★

Good job :)

The confusion for me is the bug occurred during the time AQ rewards were expected. My alliance mates are saying they got extra rewards. It took a bit to understand this is a milestone bug.
  • JUSTRITCHJUSTRITCH Member Posts: 17
    I will get 1 milestone of glory but not the next? Meanwhile alliance mates get it all or get none?

Will that be rectified? Or if you don't recieve too bad sort of deal?

(And before comments, yes we are all playing AQ, yes we have restarted game)
  • Ayushman1999Ayushman1999 Member Posts: 32
    edited January 18
    So what is the final milestone till that we can get glory.
    @Kabam Miike
  • JUSTRITCHJUSTRITCH Member Posts: 17
    JUSTRITCH said:

I will get 1 milestone of glory but not the next? Meanwhile my alliance mates get all the glory and a couple who have gotten none.

@Kabam Miike
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,340 Guardian
    JUSTRITCH said:

I will get 1 milestone of glory but not the next? Meanwhile alliance mates get it all or get none?

Are you asking what you *WILL* get ?
    Or have you already joined and fought (and gone to Stash to check), and that is what you *DID* get ?

They are not in the normal AQ Milestones screen. You have to go to Stash-Rewards screen to get them.

And, all of the initial set that you may see after first fighting in AQ or Raid (and then exiting and coming back into game later) will be ALL of the point milestones that your alliance has reached as of that time.

*BUT* since many of them may come up all at once, they may be “out-of-order” listed in Stash-Rewards (not in order by numerical/points) because they all came thru at same time.

So one might think they are missing *some* milestones, because all your initial ones (maybe 5, 10, or 15 of them, depending how far your alliance got before yourself joined and contributed) come up all with same stash timer (so may not be in order).
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Member Posts: 994 ★★★★
    did we stop getting glory after 97 mill in our score???