Raid Week Milestones

mgj0630mgj0630 Member Posts: 1,095 ★★★★
Before I claim all this glory with a giant grin, should we expect this?

Seems we're getting a chunk of glory for milestones related to raid week, but our alliance is not doing raids.

Comments

• PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,431 Guardian
    It is a glorious bug, I wouldn't expect to see it happen ever again.
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,939 ★★★★★
    Yeah there peak rewards it seems but we are getting them each milestone we pass
  • GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,732 ★★★★★
    Pikolu said:

It is a glorious bug, I wouldn't expect to see it happen ever again.

We can’t even hold that’s much
  • DanxorDanxor Member Posts: 113 ★★
    I know some or our alliance members have claimed and spend some of the glory, I told everyone not to for now, as this seems a huge mess.
  • ShuGokisShuGokis Member Posts: 692 ★★★

This is definitely a bug. We are not sure what actions we are going to take at this time, but are working to fix this. I don't think you're at risk of anything negative if you claim the Glory, but I do not know how the team will decide to handle this situation afterwards.

so we can 100% claim these and not have anything negative happen to us? want to be double sure before i do.
  • ShiroMikazukiShiroMikazuki Member Posts: 513 ★★★
    I thought it was a new feature and was like “oh i can get R4s super easily now” but it was a bug, sorry for my dumbness
  • Kingering_KingKingering_King Member Posts: 876 ★★★

This is definitely a bug. We are not sure what actions we are going to take at this time, but are working to fix this. I don't think you're at risk of anything negative if you claim the Glory, but I do not know how the team will decide to handle this situation afterwards.

I claimed it, spent it, then freaked out. I thought I was gonna get banned. Reloaded and expected to see the ban screen. Thank u for the reassurance.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,306 ★★★★★

mgj0630 said:

Thanks @Kabam Miike.

I'm gonna go ahead and claim away, and keep the screenshot of your response in my pocket.

Just wait until I change my mind and the screenshot means nothing :naughty:
    Miike Evil arc
  • ShiroMikazukiShiroMikazuki Member Posts: 513 ★★★

mgj0630 said:

Thanks @Kabam Miike.

I'm gonna go ahead and claim away, and keep the screenshot of your response in my pocket.

Is that Miike Yagami? Light Yagami’s cousin? 👀
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,381 ★★★★★
    I claimed it but I’m not sure if it’s safe to spend lol. Rushed over to the forums to see if someone made a thread on it
  • zuffyzuffy Member Posts: 2,231 ★★★★★
    I claim most and spent as I usually do on Monday when glory store reset. Then I realized something wasn’t right.
  • Sir_GlobalotSir_Globalot Member Posts: 174 ★★

mgj0630 said:

Thanks @Kabam Miike.

Plz no :'(
  • Etm34Etm34 Member Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    Okay so I saw all this after I went buck wild in the store, just thought you guys were running an inaugural raid week special. Seems I’m safe right?
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,939 ★★★★★
    So is it safe to claim and use as want to buy my weekly t6b and t3a
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Member Posts: 3,113 ★★★★★

Ngl i was super shocked when i saw these milestones and instantly thought this was the best event in game because of it. Sad to hear its a bug but makes sense. Already claimed like 15k glory and beat first boss, hopefully i dont get banned for being an early bird
  • CretzuCretzu Member Posts: 7
    Awesome. Leaving everyone who didn’t exploit the bug at a disadvantage. I know players that have purchased everything in the store and are still maxed out on glory.
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Member Posts: 3,113 ★★★★★
    Cretzu said:

Awesome. Leaving everyone who didn’t exploit the bug at a disadvantage. I know players that have purchased everything in the store and are still maxed out on glory.

I had a hunch this was possibly a bug, but i was also curious how would players obtain glory throughout a raid week and thought this was made intentional. I couldn’t find anything about glory for raids so was shocked by what entered mail box. Thing is I didn’t intentionally exploit anything, dont think anyone did, we get more milestones solely by damaging the bosses. Unsure if this would count as an exploit as entire alliances gain the same rewards merely by participating in one run. Definitely seems unintentional though looking at the potential glory you can obtain, exceeding 150k
  • bdawg923bdawg923 Member Posts: 764 ★★★★
    I claimed and spent it before I saw this post. Thought it's some raid week bonuses 🤷🏼‍♂️
  • 11993451199345 Member Posts: 546 ★★★
    The original Raids preliminary how-to post made it seem intentional (specifically by pointing out the extra milestone rewards), so it's plausible some didn't bat an eyelash at it and claimed as they got em
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Member Posts: 2,038 ★★★★★
    I haven't got this Glory - am I just going to miss out? Cause that kinda sucks....
  • SoundwarpSoundwarp Member Posts: 54
    Mannn this scared me, I claimed it all before I saw on the forums.
  • 2StarKing2StarKing Member Posts: 855 ★★★
    edited January 15

Ok, so we have a solution, and I think it's a pretty good one too!

TL:DR; Everybody is getting a lot more Glory this week, and we're not going to take any back.

The solution we've come to is that we're going to chop off the final milestones for this week, and will allow every Alliance to earn and claim the rewards that other Alliances obtained. This means nobody gets left behind, and you'll get a lot more Glory to use. Enjoy!

I don't understand. Half my alliance got the extra glory. I was one that did not receive the extra glory. Where is the make up glory for us not receiving the extra glory to catch up to players in my alliance?