Update v46

Comments

• ShashankGuptaShashankGupta Member Posts: 394 ★★

I am looking forward to seeing who is mystic champ joining Titan if it's og Guillotine I will save my 100k Titan shards for her if she is not in Titan I will use them asap

Whoever disagreed this is so stupid who doesn't understand how to get in a game
    I don't know who would be in the Titan I just gave my opinion if she is in the Titan I don't care for onslaught or bullseye I will save them if she is not in Titan I will open them that's it what made you disagreed that comment 🤷
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,059 ★★★★★

I am looking forward to seeing who is mystic champ joining Titan if it's og Guillotine I will save my 100k Titan shards for her if she is not in Titan I will use them asap

I don't know who would be in the Titan I just gave my opinion if she is in the Titan I don't care for onslaught or bullseye I will save them if she is not in Titan I will open them that's it what made you disagreed that comment 🤷
    Agreed, people are so cynical nowadays
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,759 ★★★★★

I would love to also see morningstar as a 7 even though ill probs hold titan anyway till october for the titan crystal that has enchantress
    Bendy said:

I would love to also see morningstar as a 7 even though ill probs hold titan anyway till october for the titan crystal that has enchantress
    Does she need a buff though?
    EdisonLaw said:

Bendy said:

Does she need a buff though?
    I dunno just be cool used to be very nice for lot of buffs as the sp2 also just be helpful for abyss stuff since shes carina challengers and waiting on 7 options that i enjoy and ms be that option
  • SearmenisSearmenis Member Posts: 1,583 ★★★★★
    Is the in game mail bug fixed on this update AT LAST?
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,058 ★★★★
    What time today in uk? Post here if anyone gets update pls
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,334 ★★★★★

3 hours and 30 minutes from when I’m writing this (that’s the hope)
    Emilia90 said:

Ah, so ingame update time,cool, thx
  • LokxLokx Member Posts: 1,230 ★★★★

Emilia90 said:

1 hour before, so in game update happens at 7pm but app update launches at 6pm, usually. Also i’m stating this for uk time.
    Lokx said:

Emilia90 said:

1 hour before, so in game update happens at 7pm but app update launches at 6pm, usually. Also i’m stating this for uk time.
    My brain still hasn't caught up to summer time, every so often I keep thinking in gameupdate time is still 6, not 7, silly me. I really want it to go back to 6, or even better, 4 or 5
    Lokx said:

Emilia90 said:

For uk its about 5pm ish when it drops 2 hours before content stuff but as no content gets released on update day as im in the uk and i check my android and ios devices and its always around 5pm it shows up
    Anyone have US/Canada times?
    Bendy said:

Lokx said:

Emilia90 said:

For uk its about 5pm ish when it drops 2 hours before content stuff but as no content gets released on update day as im in the uk and i check my android and ios devices and its always around 5pm it shows up
    Oh weird, i always thought it dropped 6pm so i would check in that time, good to know

Lokx said:

Emilia90 said:

My brain still hasn't caught up to summer time, every so often I keep thinking in gameupdate time is still 6, not 7, silly me. I really want it to go back to 6, or even better, 4 or 5
    Yh same, i don’t like the 7pm drop
    Lokx said:

Bendy said:

Lokx said:

Emilia90 said:

Oh weird, i always thought it dropped 6pm so i would check in that time, good to know
    I think it depends as some people do get a little later than others but for me i normally see update quite early but hey we can be anxious for the update finally as we get to test sim which ive taken my 6 to r3 ready for this update
    EdisonLaw said:

@Emilia90 @ItsClobberinTime
    Bendy said:

Lokx said:

Bendy said:

Lokx said:

Emilia90 said:

I think it depends as some people do get a little later than others but for me i normally see update quite early but hey we can be anxious for the update finally as we get to test sim which ive taken my 6 to r3 ready for this update
    I’m just curious to see who the last addition to the titan crystal will be
    Lokx said:

Bendy said:

Lokx said:

Bendy said:

Lokx said:

Emilia90 said:

It’s most likely a mystic since mystic is the only class missing
    Lokx said:

Bendy said:

Lokx said:

Bendy said:

Lokx said:

Emilia90 said:

Yeah same also i wanna see stats on vp and manthing
    EdisonLaw said:

EdisonLaw said:

It’s 1 pm EST traditionally but I’m not sure what time zone you’re in
    Emilia90 said:

EdisonLaw said:

EdisonLaw said:

In California it’s 7:17 am in the morning
    EdisonLaw said:

Emilia90 said:

EdisonLaw said:

EdisonLaw said:

Should be at 10 am for you :)
    edited August 6
    EdisonLaw said:

Emilia90 said:

EdisonLaw said:

EdisonLaw said:

double post
    Emilia90 said:

EdisonLaw said:

Emilia90 said:

EdisonLaw said:

EdisonLaw said:

Should be at 10 am for you :)
    Perfect, I can finally test the SIM buff
    Gonna be testing the buff on my max rank 2 star most likely, lol
    edited August 6
    KabamDORK said:

Yeah we're going to be releasing today (Aug 6). The team likes to be in office in case anything happens on our releases.

Gosh darn it, I was hoping for an exploitable special quest bug that would be fixed the next day 😥
    All jokes
    ...mostly
    Nvm, side quest is coming out tommorow anyways, lol

Nvm, side quest is coming out tommorow anyways, lol

I think its more of a precaution to bugs which if on holiday they cant fix but in this case waiting a day they could get a fix like the incursion bug