Kabam - who won summoners choice?

Nacho98Nacho98 Member Posts: 252 ★★
The poll said it ended at 11:59 PM PT time. But it’s still accepting new votes and no comments have been made officially. Who won? Do we maybe get both?

Comments

• EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,061 ★★★★★
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,205 ★★★★★
    Emilia90 said:

Live footage of the Kabam employees looking at the vote percentage and seeing the comments to buff both

I think people forget that we cant see decimals and one likely won by a few points
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,369 ★★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

Emilia90 said:

Live footage of the Kabam employees looking at the vote percentage and seeing the comments to buff both

I think people forget that we cant see decimals and one likely won by a few points
    That is true but yesterday (while they were still at 50% - 50%) someone posted a screenshot of the bars and Strange was definitely ahead by a tiny bit you could definitely spot the difference. Last night when it closed, the bars were perfectly aligned so I can definitely see why some people would forget about the decimals. The difference here is likely 0.4-0.2 which is crazy.
  • Legend_WriterLegend_Writer Member Posts: 56
    I saw a thing on Reddit and it looks like the bar for cyclops is like a single pixel ahead of strange. Might not be accurate though, it was very, very close. We'll find out soon I guess
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,061 ★★★★★
    TheExit27 said:

A teammate of mine had his friends vote... even though they don't play. I was very annoyed to learn this.

It was on Instagram so many non-MCOC players voted as well
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,486 ★★★★★

Cyclops won. Bigly win, yuge, like, the yugest win. Only the best win. Cyclops had the best voters, you know. A lot of people tell me that. Great people. I don't know, I didn't vote, but that's what people tell me. Doctor Strange though, he's a Communist, he's out to ruin our great game. I mean, what kind of doctor is he, anyway? Is he a professional doctor? Doing all that *waves tiny hands madly* so-called magic. I'm magic, though. That's what people tell me.

Make Contest Great Again.

I swear there was zero collusion.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Member, Guardian Posts: 19,292 Guardian

Hey folks, as you can tell it was extremely close. Like insanely so haha. We're hoping to have an announcement out a little later today with more info but when its this close theres lots of doublechecking and confirming to try and minimize the shouts of "rigged" that will invariably follow :D:s

Since it's so close, can y'all just buff both of them?
    Sure they can. Eventually. But they set aside development resources to buff one, and the votes were to decide which champ got those resources. They can't use those resources to buff two champs. They can decide to buff both eventually, but one of them gets to be buffed now, and the other gets to be buffed the next time all the champion developers are just sitting around with nothing to do. Because their time is probably booked up into 2025.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Member Posts: 2,883 ★★★★★

Hey folks, as you can tell it was extremely close. Like insanely so haha. We're hoping to have an announcement out a little later today with more info but when its this close theres lots of doublechecking and confirming to try and minimize the shouts of "rigged" that will invariably follow :D:s

Can we not just do both? Dr Strange was insulted with his treatment years ago, and Blue Cyclops is Him, he is owed this.
  • MethodMan69MethodMan69 Member Posts: 237
    Cyclops baby hell yeah
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,334 ★★★★★
    EdisonLaw said:
    Yes my boyyyy. Not both though 😭