Are we getting glory comp for last week?

2»

Comments

• FunkFunk Member Posts: 85
    Halley said:

My guess is they were not expecting the Nigh Invulnerability Crystal comp in game message to bug, they were probably not expecting RAIDs to continue to bug, and this is likely slowing everything down. With 9.1 releasing today, another week of SOS, another week of side quest, there is opportunity for more bugs so this may take some time to sort out everything.

Cost of releasing new content in a game engine that's 10 yrs old. Frustrating but this is the norm and has been for awhile, it would be good if everyone can take a deep breath and put down the pitchforks, because it is just wasting energy and inviting negative emotions at this point.

Bugs are ok for 10y game, but must have
    suitable compensation for sure, because they cost us time, items, $, feeling etc.
    Only if you choose to invest time, items, $, feeling etc. while knowing there are issues. Just be patient and wait.
  • Josh_123Josh_123 Member Posts: 2
    It's now Thursday and no glory comp please kabam treat your players right and do as promised
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,279 ★★★★★
    Halley said:

My guess is they were not expecting the Nigh Invulnerability Crystal comp in game message to bug, they were probably not expecting RAIDs to continue to bug, and this is likely slowing everything down. With 9.1 releasing today, another week of SOS, another week of side quest, there is opportunity for more bugs so this may take some time to sort out everything.

Cost of releasing new content in a game engine that's 10 yrs old. Frustrating but this is the norm and has been for awhile, it would be good if everyone can take a deep breath and put down the pitchforks, because it is just wasting energy and inviting negative emotions at this point.

Bugs are ok for 10y game, but must have
    suitable compensation for sure, because they cost us time, items, $, feeling etc.
    Feelings? ... Come on dude...
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Member Posts: 1,227 ★★★
    Thank you @KabamDORK thats all we’re looking for. Communication. Even if it’s to say hey we don’t have a date scheduled yet but it’s in the works and we haven’t forgotten. That’s what Jax always had above everyone else. He interacted even if it wasn’t the news we wanted. Much appreciated.
  • N8buckeye08N8buckeye08 Member Posts: 127
    edited September 12
    I just hope it’s this week before the store timer resets. It’s a lot less valuable otherwise because we’ll have to pay marginally more next week for the same items on top of glory from this week
  • Markjv81Markjv81 Member Posts: 1,026 ★★★★
    KabamDORK said:

Compensation is in the works. As soon as I have more details to share about what, when and how, I'll be sure to share it!

Can you now reply to the plethora of other threads that need kabams attention??
  • RoggamRoggam Member Posts: 125
    Hoping we’re taking into account those of us that wanted to be in raids this week too…
  • MavRCK_MavRCK_ Member Posts: 497 ★★★
    KabamDORK said:

Compensation is in the works. As soon as I have more details to share about what, when and how, I'll be sure to share it!

Thanks!