October Side Quest - JACK’S BOUNTY-FULL HUNT

MCOC TeamMCOC Team Administrator, Admin [en] Posts: 572
edited October 4 in General Discussion

JACK’S BOUNTY-FULL HUNT

As the Maestro’s festivities continue, Jack O’Lantern finds himself as the host of the Gladiatorial Games. Seeing an opportunity to kill two birds (or any Champions in range) with one stone, he fills the arena with would-be assassination targets and has them fight amongst themselves. To maximize the mayhem he is also opening the floor to any warrior wishing to prove their strength or hunt some prey!

The hunt is about to begin, but will you be a hunter or the hunted?

START DATE
- October 9, 2024
END DATE - November 6, 2024

TLDR Overview

• Use the Infernal Summons to gain access to the Jack’s Bounty-Full Hunt Side Quests
    • Gain Infernal Summons Entry Item through the log-in calendar.
  • New Jack’s Bounty-Full Hunt quests will appear each week, however previous weeks’ quests will not be removed.
    • Three Infernal Summons will be available each week.
    • Each quest has 5 difficulties with 3 paths with 3 fights each.
    • Paths contain unique rewards that do not reset and there is a bonus reward for full exploration.
  • Solo Objectives are focused on completing that week’s weekly quest 3 times.
    • Full exploration is not required, just 3 completions, however full exploration will yield the most rewards.
    • Complete each week’s solo objective to unlock Bounty missions the first 3 weeks and an Elite Bounty in week 4.
    • Enemies for the month-long Bounty Hunter’s Picnic Solo Event can be found in these Bounty Missions.
  • Collect shards to open Big Game Hunter Crystals

Step One - Login to earn Infernal Summons

Acquire the Infernal Summons by logging in throughout the week. Make sure to check your in-game mail for a bonus Infernal Summon at the start of the event!

Step Two - Take on Jack’s Bounty-Full Hunt

Each Jack’s Bounty-Full Hunt contains 3 different paths with unique enemies to face. Each path contains 3 fights and is available at 5 difficulty levels. Each quest will be available for the remainder of the event once it appears. There is a bonus reward for full exploration of each quest and rewards will not reset.

Step Three - Complete Weekly Solo Objective & Month Long Solo Event to earn additional Rewards

The month long Bounty Hunter’s Picnic requires you to defeat Defeat Vox, Spider-Man (Stealth Suit), Kushala, Dani Moonstar, Knull, Moondragon, White Tiger, Sauron, Medusa, Hit-Monkey, Spider-Man (Supreme), Sabretooth, Nova, Baron Zemo, Sasquatch or Dust in any game mode (excluding practice mode) to earn points. Use #Saga Champions for extra points. (Each of these champions are available to take on in the Bounty Missions and Elite Bounty Quests). Players can unlock Bounty Boards to enter these Bounty Missions by completing the weekly Hunt or Be Hunted Solo Objectives. This objective requires you to complete that week’s Jack’s Bounty-full Hunt 3 times (note: this does not mean full exploration though that will yield the most rewards).

Step Four- Open Big Game Hunter Crystals

Open Big Game Hunter Crystals for your chance to add the following Champions to your roster!

Agent Venom, Bishop, Blade, Cable, Deadpool (X-Force), Domino, Elsa Bloodstone, King Groot, Venom, Corvus Glaive, Joe Fixit, Cull Obsidian, Kraven, Dragon Man, Proxima Midnight, Punisher 2099, Rhino, Rocket Raccoon, Gwenpool, Hulk, The Hood, Hulk (Immortal), Winter Soldier, Howard The Duck, Nebula, Star-Lord, Werewolf by Night, Morbius, Mangog, Man-Thing, Crossbones, Apocalypse

Comments

• JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,475 ★★★★
    edited October 4
    Sure you were meant to give threat level 4 27k mysterium? Also why no awakening gem for valiants. I've needed one for about a month and I didnt use loyalty cuz I thought I could get one this month. Either way I need to save loyalty for 7 star crystal
  • SquidopusSquidopus Member Posts: 324 ★★★
    What’s up with threat level 5 mysterium? All the other lower threat levels have 27k total as usual but unless I’m missing something threat level 5 only has 6750.
  • Graves_3Graves_3 Member Posts: 1,447 ★★★★★
    Why is there only 6750 mysterium in threat level 5 whereas all other levels have 27000 combined per week?
  • WEAPON_HWEAPON_H Member Posts: 4
    What are the rarity in the Big Hunt Crystals?
  • arifin74arifin74 Member Posts: 177
    edited October 4
    Wow, 30k 7 star shard and 4 T6 class catalyst for month !!
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Member Posts: 3,275 ★★★★★
    Threat level 1 rewards include 4 4* crystal shards.

What? that's some kind of typo, right?

right?

RIGHT?!

Threat level 1 rewards include 4 4* crystal shards.

What? that's some kind of typo, right?

right?

RIGHT?!

Yes you were right, its meant to be 3. No, not as in 3 4 star shards, as in 4 3 star shards
  • Awesomep12Awesomep12 Member Posts: 1,017 ★★★
    Why is it a 6* awakening gem crystal for threat lvl 5?
  • SkalamenkoSkalamenko Member Posts: 113
    Is the 7.5k 7* shards weekly?
    That is awesome if i am understanding correctly.

Is the 7.5k 7* shards weekly?
    That is awesome if i am understanding correctly.

You probably aren't then, this is kabam we are talking bout (joke)
  • Savage123456789Savage123456789 Member Posts: 739 ★★★
    arifin74 said:

Those are totals for the entire month on the table. So weekly is whatever is on the table divide by 4
  • arifin74arifin74 Member Posts: 177

arifin74 said:

Those are totals for the entire month on the table. So weekly is whatever is on the table divide by 4
    27k mysterium for entire month?
  • SagaChampionSagaChampion Member Posts: 1,291 ★★★
    Quite mid
  • InfamousPlayerInfamousPlayer Member Posts: 53
    Quite Bad Rewards
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,676 ★★★★★

Quite mid

Quite Bad Rewards

Since when is 2 easy, alsmot free, 7* crystals in a month from a side quest mid?
  • Lilmang13Lilmang13 Member Posts: 1
    Does anyone know the promo code that's going on now?
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,321 ★★★★★
    @KabamDORK @Kabam Pinwheel

Why are you giving generic 6* AG to Thronebreakers and 6* AG crystal to paragon+? I assume it's a typo.
  • TikkaMasalaTikkaMasala Member Posts: 367 ★★★
    Wish they could just post this stuff clearly. Are these rewards per week or total for the event?
  • SkalamenkoSkalamenko Member Posts: 113

Wish they could just post this stuff clearly. Are these rewards per week or total for the event?

To be totally honest, i understood them as weekly, and expect them as that.
    If this happens to be a typo, then they need to accommodate it so we get the mentioned rewards weekly (6 k + shards) and not to just say, oh sorry we meant it as total..
  • GyanemdjerGyanemdjer Member Posts: 155

To be totally honest, i understood them as weekly, and expect them as that.
    If this happens to be a typo, then they need to accommodate it so we get the mentioned rewards weekly (6 k + shards) and not to just say, oh sorry we meant it as total..
    But in that case we get only 27k mysterium, and we need 25k mysterium for the banquet tickets alone.
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,447 ★★★★★
    Lilmang13 said:

StrikerSpare
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,354 Guardian
    Lilmang13 said:

Already expired