**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Delayed Chat [Under Investigation - Merged Threads]

Comments

• ChrisS1506ChrisS1506 Posts: 52
    Here's the latest chat glitch from current AQ. We can't send messages, but when you clear a node this happens...0jah9dsdirta.png
  • ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★
    @ChrisS1506

Same thing with the alliance tab 😔

Picture isn’t working, but when someone gets a champ from a crystal, it shows up 3 times in the alliance tab
  • BowlSheetBowlSheet Posts: 113
    edited March 2018
    It is still happening with me. I sent to support and they just told me it was my connection. It sucks, but glad that others have this same issue, so it’s not just me. It was working briefly, but now I’m back to having to reboot the app to see my chats and pms. iPhone 6S. All is up to date
  • Atticus9090Atticus9090 Posts: 521 ★★
    Anyone else I’m the MCOC community experiencing chat lag on every sections? Including Global, Alliance chat, AW and AQ chat? Or is it just me? Mind you I have excellent WiFi connection...
  • chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    It is still happening to me too. It seems to fix itself every so often for awhile but goes back to the long delay eventually (and even when it seems fixed it still has a 30 second delay... but that is obviously not bad compared to 10+ minute delay).
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    It's still happening Moto e4 and Moto e4 plus, also the alliance's tabs are not working to well either.

In both cases I have to swipe it closed to make it update properly.
  • Hey everyone!

Thanks for the continued update on this. We're still looking at what's going on. Thank you for your patience.
  • Popped in to say I'm now experiencing this for the first time over pm. Lost a potential recruit because my msgs wouldn't send, the first one I tried finally popped up 10 minutes later. Galaxy 6.
  • Still having problems in Alliance Chat and Battlegroup Chats. Can't send any messages. Samsung 8.
  • Exspellies133Exspellies133 Posts: 182
    edited March 2018
    The alliance chat, private chat and aq chat is delayed
  • THIS IS BS I CAN'T RECRUIT ANYBODY BECAUSE MY MESSAGES AREN'T GOING THROUGH HOW DO YOU EXPECT US TO GET NEW MEMBERS THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON, ON MY ACCOUNT FOR WELL OVER A WEEK I'VE POSTED ON THIS DISCUSSING MULTIPLE TIMES AND STILL NOTHING HAS BEEN DONE TO FIX THIS. THIS IS NOTHING SHORT OF PURE NEGLIGENCE BY THE GAME TEAM AND CLEARLY YOU DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOUR PLAYER BASE
    edited March 2018
    THIS IS BS I CAN'T RECRUIT ANYBODY BECAUSE MY MESSAGES AREN'T GOING THROUGH HOW DO YOU EXPECT US TO GET NEW MEMBERS THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON, ON MY ACCOUNT FOR WELL OVER A WEEK I'VE POSTED ON THIS DISCUSSING MULTIPLE TIMES AND STILL NOTHING HAS BEEN DONE TO FIX THIS. THIS IS NOTHING SHORT OF PURE NEGLIGENCE BY THE GAME TEAM AND CLEARLY YOU DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOUR PLAYER BASE

My friend there is no need for the all caps assault. They are working on it... these things are not super easy to fix especially when you have no idea what is causing it. Sucks I know but that is what is happening here and just got to wait it out. There is no negligence here since they have been posting in this thread that they know the issue and are working on it... that is all they can do until the engineers find the issue and get it fixed. Yelling at them wont make it get fixed faster.
  • SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    Hey everyone!

Thanks for the continued update on this. We're still looking at what's going on. Thank you for your patience.

You guys are aware chat has been bugged since about 13.0 right? That there had been a giant client lag that started at least for me when you guys fixed blocking after u broke it and made it so no one can block properly all those months ago
  • I'm having the same issue, apparently it started after the monthly reset. I'm using an iPad Air 2.
  • DCT84DCT84 Posts: 2
    I have had the same issue over the past couple of weeks, in all chat areas. It was briefly corrected after the recent maintenance (coincidence?), but it has returned. The lag is on the order of many minutes. Other members of my alliance have had the same issue.
  • CarwishCarwish Posts: 47
    Everyone in our alliance is having these issues since last update. It is getting really frustrating as we can’t communicate effectively. This issue is not device dependent. We all use different. - iPad, Samsung J7 phone, etc... on occasion it will post, but most posts are not even picked up. And other time the posts show up 2-4 hrs later. FISx it please.
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    edited March 2018
    I just noticed it in our battlegroup chat. Definitely something up
    FIX THIS KABAM!!! ASAP
    edited March 2018
    Delayed ISO rewards in stash!!!
    Guys I just duped my 4 star wolverine, got 24 t5 mutant ISO, the ISO werebsupposed to go to the stash but when I checked it, it wasn't. I restarted the game and it appeared!!
    First there was delayed chat and now delayed rewards? Oh come on!!
  • Darthmalice66Darthmalice66 Posts: 128
    Experiencing same issues.
  • SCARESCARE Posts: 149
    same
    Yeah I have noticed chat will show up if you restart the game sometimes... pretty frustrating to have to do that to see what people replied (and even to see your posts go up).

Fingers crossed they can fix this soon or at least make it a bit better.
  • PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    It’s not delayed chat it’s not chat at all

Can’t communicate at all so change the the op to not being able to talk at all

And the only time it did let me communicate I was pissed off so it was #######
  • Iam experiencing it too but sometimes it works fine and then it again breaks.
    I think server maintenance can fix this issue.
  • Atticus9090Atticus9090 Posts: 521 ★★
    I had it before too. Calmed down a bit and was actually able to chat. No it’s back and worse than before. Especially in alliance and war chat...
  • Whenever i chat with my friends
    I press send button on screen but the chat is not delivered to them and this happens with alliance chat also
    I m not able to chat with my alliance and my friends for the whole day
  • hurricanthurricant Posts: 515 ★★★
    same. chat has become really broken lately