**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

AW Bosskills

Hey guys,

Just a short question to the pros here:

We today experienced for the Second time a player killing our R4 5* Spidey Dupe Boss (sig 100) in AW with 4!!! active buff nodes... can anyone confirm if and how that possible in any way? Maybe someone can post a Link to a stream showing this...

The enemy didnt give away a kill and even approx no hp!!! He used R3 5* Blade sig 30, R3 5* SL and R1 6* Single WS...

Btw we are in tier 5 in AWs.

We already contacted Kabam to look for some Details or cheats but... well no response and today it happened again...

Some hints appreciated, thx in advance
Kara

Comments

• 420sam420sam Posts: 526 ★★★
    What nodes were still linked to your boss? Also it depends too on if you use the mastery Recoil.
  • KarakanliKarakanli Posts: 82
    No Recoil here and only node 52 was lost.
  • NastyEfnNateNastyEfnNate Posts: 551 ★★
    Inconceivable
  • rozerosrozeros Posts: 39
    Doable, people got used to spiderman for 3 years already
  • ChinalordChinalord Posts: 24
    A SL can easily killed spiderman if not get hit
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Classic Spidey isn’t as strong of an AW boss as he once was. He can easily be soloed by ability reduction champs like Crossbones and Elektra, as well as Iceman, Blade, and others.
  • LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    He said 4 active mini boss links. That would be a monster hp pool to get through in 3 minutes
    He said 4 active mini boss links. That would be a monster hp pool to get through in 3 minutes

Only 6* Winter Soldier could have pulled that off and even then it seems unlikely. Adrenaline mechanism could explain that but I'd file a complaint if that happened to my alliance.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    edited March 2018
    They'll get back to you sometime soon, and you'll need to give them screenshots, videos and other things to show them to prove your case.

Most likely scernio with 4 nodes still up is a hack job, they disable your ai, become invincible and increase damage which basically means they can just walk straight through your defense.

It shouldn't be possible to do in a short time, we've had something similar happen and kabam told us that it was impossibile for them to do so after we provided the necessary information on the situation with time stamps and they eventually banned the person responsible for the hack

In the meantime i would start gathering everything and be ready to attach it when they get back to you, afterwards it could take days for the offender to get bannded and they won't tell much after.
    Thanks for your comments so far.

I can confirm: 4 active nodes! Only 52 was lost before he soloed the Spidey more or less without losing HP.

In 3 Minutes...
  • Mainer123Mainer123 Posts: 527 ★★
    420sam wrote: »
    What nodes were still linked to your boss? Also it depends too on if you use the mastery Recoil.

Why recoil?
  • GbSarkar wrote: »
    A r4 5* Spidey as AW boss on challenger map with 4 active nodes will have ~470k health and ~17k attack. On top of that, he will have 40% physical and 80% energy resistance, unblockable sp1 and 2, 100% power gain, kinetic reactor, debuff immunity and plagued mind (20s). Definitely not possible to solo with any champ within 3 minutes

This ^. Anyone talking about how they could do that fight with Blade is a moron, his danger sense doesn't even proc vs spidey. And most of the people here saying its possible clearly didn't read your whole post
  • TheDemonTheDemon Posts: 159
    Mainer123 wrote: »
    420sam wrote: »

Why recoil?

It you are fighting a person with that mastery then each time you bait a special the special deals extra damage but comes at a cost of 5% to 10% of their health, depending on the level they have.
    So Kabam: why is there no reaction to our ticket as this is suspicious for the Second time in a row?
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Karakanli wrote: »
    So Kabam: why is there no reaction to our ticket as this is suspicious for the Second time in a row?

Kabam mods here on the forum don't have access to peoples accounts, only support does. Support won't even tell you if they were cheating or not so basically your not going to get any more info.
    Hope the OP doesn’t get a genetic response about “sometimes it is just skill!” or whatever people were told to say during the units deal fraud disaster. Because you know, obtaining 10,000s-100,000s of units through credit card fraud was so skillful it got players whose accounts had ratings of over 1 million permanently banned.

Kabam mods here on the forum don't have access to peoples accounts, only support does. Support won't even tell you if they were cheating or not so basically your not going to get any more info. [/quote]

Thats completely clear. Even more the blabla answers by the support team on tickets concerning such probable cheats make the fair playing gamer angry. 🤬🤬🤬

• klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,389 ★★★
    Karakanli wrote: »
    Kabam mods here on the forum don't have access to peoples accounts, only support does. Support won't even tell you if they were cheating or not so basically your not going to get any more info.

Thats completely clear. Even more the blabla answers by the support team on tickets concerning such probable cheats make the fair playing gamer angry. 🤬🤬🤬

[/quote]

Bro the team that investigates individual accounts do not report back to the moderators, and if you pay attention to the boards you will never see a moderator mention any punitive measures against specific users INCLUDING users who have been kicked from the youtube club. If you're looking for your pound of flesh you'll be waiting a looooong time.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Sometimes your game is slow to update aw. I saw someone fighting my magik and my magik had the purple square around it as of it was linked but once I refreshed my game I could see that the player had cleared the link node to my magik mini. This could have been what had happened since you didn’t give very many details such as what nodes were linked, the node spidey was on, what path the guy took, etc
  • NastyEfnNateNastyEfnNate Posts: 551 ★★
    edited March 2018
    So 2 wars in a row your spider boss was taken down in the same way?
    edited March 2018
    @klobberintyme 1st im not your bro 2nd no one asked the Moderators to do anything so maybe u cool down? I was just pointing at the Support team and tried to discuss
    here with grown up individuals

@desdbyrd9 no that wasnt the case. Even when war ended the nodes were still active. Could be recognized in the war summary.

@NastyEfnNate yep ☹️
    edited April 2018
    So im gonna warm up this one.

During this and last weeks we played another Ally called [removed by moderator] obvously from turkey. (Not the Bird! 😉)

We handed in several videos an pics to Kabam Support as we alteady knew what was coming as we faced the during the second last week of AW Season.
    What should I say.... just 2 Examples from today:

20 seconds for a miniboss with a R4 4*? For sure!
    Killing a R4 5* Magik Dupe with MD at 5 in the same time with a - guess what - 4* R5 superior Ironman with class disadvantage... yeah i do this every day Especially when it is the boss with one active buffnode on it...

I received a polite Mail by Kabam but it wont change a Single thing.

So if u gonna face this guys in the future be prepared to experiece the weirdest kills you have ever suffered on Defense. Though they have only 6kk Allyrating and place a awarkly bad defense!

And be prepared to make videos and pics for further proof.

AQ dumped and AW with a frightening number of cheaters... so maybe we can go for the daily T1C everyday to get the fair and pleasant excitement we once had... 😞
    Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    edited April 2018

People seem to keep forgetting this important point....
    i have seem some very questionable kills in wars myself....
    Doesnt matter if with enough skill the fight would be possible...
    The question is would it be possible in 3min??? Would be different story if the boss had to be attacked 3 or 4 times...
    Yes attacker v defender depends alot on who is who...
    And depends what links are down....
    Its like i did ROL mostly with my 5/50 GR.....
    But i couldnt solo a linked war boss with him cusnit would take 10mins
    @Maat1985
    That’s the exact point here!

Today we lost of course once again and I have promotet to Kabam videos of absolutely unreal kills throughout the day!!!

Shame on you and your filthy cheaterpolicy, Kabam!
  • Hey there everyone, please keep in mind that calling out other players and alliances is not allowed on the forums. If you believe you've found evidence of suspicious activity, you can send it directly to our support team by clicking the gear-shaped icon in the top-left corner of the screen and then scrolling down to the button labeled "Support".

Keep in mind that, in order to protect everyone's privacy, we do not share the details of any player's account with anyone else, including the results of an investigation or any actions taken as the result of an investigation.
This discussion has been closed.