**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Version 17.2 Discussion Thread

Comments

• Marzipan87 wrote: »
    will the sentry update change his PI ?

It should not have any effect on his PI, but let me check on that.
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    Raganator wrote: »
    So you buff Sentry shortly after his release....now, about that Carnage.

Sentry's Buff was pretty simple, while Carnage's will take some more work (potentially). We've already looked at some high level possibilities for what can be done, but weren't really happy with any of them yet.

Just happy to know it's not a dead issue.
  • RaaRaa Posts: 309 ★★
    gxecnz6j17jn.png
    Anyone getting this? Just downloaded the update from the playstore, launched the app and this is what it shows
  • Raa wrote: »
    Anyone getting this? Just downloaded the update from the playstore, launched the app and this is what it shows

That's really weird. What happened when you hit that Continue button? I think the first thing to try is to delete and reinstall the Game.
  • DroidDoesDroidDoes Posts: 401 ★★
    Raa wrote: »

Yep getting that as well, both on my iPhone and iPad

That's really weird. What happened when you hit that Continue button? I think the first thing to try is to delete and reinstall the Game.

*sigh* I'll reinstall, and when i hit continue, the pop up goes away but i can't do anything afterwards.
  • HulksmasshhHulksmasshh Posts: 742 ★★★
    gxecnz6j17jn.png

I just got the same thing. Restarted the app and got prompted for the download again, works fine now.
    gxecnz6j17jn.png

I just got the same thing. Restarted the app and got prompted for the download again, works fine now.

The in game download wasn't popping up. It just did so im guessing it'll work now.
  • SpinoSpino Posts: 241
    So... Kabam breaks the game, and we have to reinstall it ?
    Why on earth would I want to do that ?
  • NightCrackerNightCracker Posts: 157
    edited March 2018
    tptexhyyubds.png
    Description not linked for updated True Strike?
  • 57R34K57R34K Posts: 16
    I also got the same thing and restarted the app multiple times. Attempting to delete the app completely and reinstall now.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Spurgeo14 wrote: »
    Captain Marvel needs to be fixed! We were told she would be fixed this patch and her SP2 is still broken! Fix her or make an exception and allow us to rank her down so we can rank someone else if we choose. Its the only right thing to do at this point.

Hi!

An update on the status of the fix for Captain Marvel has been posted here.
    ble5mnhswcsb.png

Keeps getting weirder
  • ShaGaGyShaGaGy Posts: 73
    1k6a60qusfr4.png

uqr1ka97f97c.png

look my name up in the forums and you'll know my problem ... that is my only discussion !!
    thank you
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    ShaGaGy wrote: »
    1k6a60qusfr4.png

uqr1ka97f97c.png

look my name up in the forums and you'll know my problem ... that is my only discussion !!
    thank you

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/55559/5x5-aq-map-active-alliance-looking-for-one-champion-only#latest

Sounds like a terrible problem to have
  • ShaGaGyShaGaGy Posts: 73
    @Primmer79 its not funny when you are struggling for 1 months and half bro ... im trying to be as respectful as possible so either say something useful or don't say anything at all .. sorry but this issue is not a joke.
    ShaGaGy wrote: »
    @Primmer79 its not funny when you are struggling for 1 months and half bro ... im trying to be as respectful as possible so either say something useful or don't say anything at all .. sorry but this issue is not a joke.

I feel for you. And I hope someone helps you.

Sometimes I'll start a sentence, and I don't even know where it's going. I just hope I find it along the way. Like an improv conversation. An Improversation.
  • Kdog76Kdog76 Posts: 60
    Sentry gets buffed just before the widespread use in AQ and no changes to sp3 (which isn’t used in aq). Not suspicious at all 😂
  • IanMoone89IanMoone89 Posts: 590
    Black Order took over my account or maybe i need the infinity stones to unlock the message lol.

45c3mzeayv2q.png
    Kdog76 wrote: »
    Sentry gets buffed just before the widespread use in AQ and no changes to sp3 (which isn’t used in aq). Not suspicious at all 😂

Sentry? in AQ? or you mean sentinel?
  • AkhilxcxAkhilxcx Posts: 255 ★★
    qtt7y2gmlfn5.png i reinstalled it yet same thing happens i have a redmi 3s prime with android 6.0.1 i don't have any connectivity issues but its not letting me download new content.
  • Dollas78Dollas78 Posts: 19
    Continue to get this error message, any suggestions? (iOS 11.2.6, iPhone 8 Plus) qv4dfwi5wvae.png
  • Kdog76Kdog76 Posts: 60
    Primmer79 wrote: »
    Kdog76 wrote: »

Sentry? in AQ? or you mean sentinel?

Completely misread the post. My bad.