**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Been a few weeks now... still unable to log in. Anyone know what I can do?

Please help me. I just want to play again.

Comments

• Options
    46ewmgbd2q23.png
  • Options
    SkiTzOSkiTzO Posts: 1
    I have the same issue with my iPhone 6s+. Not able to log in
  • Options
    Dave2442Dave2442 Posts: 109
    Check your wifi. If your wifi is not strong that is the reason.
  • Options
    Dazman220Dazman220 Posts: 49
    I had this issue once and fuly unistalling the game and reinstalling sorted it out for me
  • Options
    SkiTzO: I have the same issue with my iPhone 6s+. Not able to log in

SkiTzO, what are you doing about it? I can't get in touch with Kabam help center.

• Options
    I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game twice, all to no avail.

I can't log in whether I'm connected to wiFi or using my phone service.
  • Options
    SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,861 ★★★★
    What Kabam needs to do is post a sticky that has a link for contacting support when you are unable to get into your game.
  • Options
    Bluewings99Bluewings99 Posts: 7
    edited June 2017
    That's no WiFi or connection issue. Apparently the patch update has some missing files even after downloading. You need to copy and paste few specific folders(missing files) of mcoc to your device from another user(who's able to login). Clear app data and try a fresh login. There's a YouTube video on the same. Worked for me. Good luck
  • Options
    FAL7ENFAL7EN Posts: 297
    Quit
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,248 ★★★★★
    You can try clearing your Cache, then reinstalling. Check to see of you have Permissions enabled for the game.
  • Options
    Please uninstall, then reboot your device, and attempt to reinstall the game. If this does not resolve the issue, please do contact our Support Team, as they are able to review your in-game account and may be able to assist further.

You can get to our Support Pages on the web at this link: http://kabam.force.com/PKB .