**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Punisher 2099 Going To Be A Playable Champion?

SeatinSeatin Posts: 52 ★★★
Pretty much the title. Did a bit of digging and couldn't find the answer for this.

Curious to know as this is the first time since I started playing since the cycle of a new Champion every 2 weeks has been broken + Civil Warrior has been added as a featured 5 Crystal for 2 weeks. Seems a bit odd.

Any clarity would be appreciated.

Cheers!

Comments

• GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    If he wasn't supposed to be playable, they would have told us that by now
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    He has an arena… so yes
  • LegendsForgedLegendsForged Posts: 364
    We thought Jessica Jones would have her arena yet she was only available for Event Quest and we didnt know till later....so unless kabam confirms i wont hold my breath
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    edited June 2017
    I'm speculating next week. Not sure who the Basic is.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Same time last year they had a 2 week cycle without a new champion. It was the discord/strife crystal followed by vision. People just don't remember it.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    CoatHang3r wrote: »
    Same time last year they had a 2 week cycle without a new champion. It was the discord/strife crystal followed by vision. People just don't remember it.

I remember. Actually came in handy because I played catch-up. :)
  • BlackenedBlackened Posts: 23

But there was also a gap between when they ran out of Civil War champs and when the next event started. The CW 5* crystal will be around until after the Punisher event ends.

Either:
    - CW crystal/timer is a mistake
    - Going to have 3 feature champ crystals
    - No Punisher 2099
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Blackened wrote: »

But there was also a gap between when they ran out of Civil War champs and when the next event started. The CW 5* crystal will be around until after the Punisher event ends.

Either:
    - CW crystal/timer is a mistake
    - Going to have 3 feature champ crystals
    - No Punisher 2099

-CW is a rerun featured which can run for 2 weeks (look at AA's current run) new featureds run 1 week.
    -There have been 3 featureds running in the past.
    -Chicken Little next new champ confirmed. Seriously though the champs are in the game files, if it isn't punisher who will be the new? Maybe there will be 3 weeks without a new one? Doubt it and I don't think that fits with the FB post of "the first 120 champions" with a spot for Punisher 2099.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,756 ★★★★★
    Don't worry y'all. Punisher 2099 will be playable.

Is it next week? If so, will a "new" featured champ arena run right after punisher?
    Because this change messed up with the arena schedule, and we need some answers about the upcoming arenas
  • eXtripa69 wrote: »

Is it next week? If so, will a "new" featured champ arena run right after punisher?
    Because this change messed up with the arena schedule, and we need some answers about the upcoming arenas

There's no need to worry about the Basic Hero vs Featured Hero Schedule. We'll let you guys know what the plan is very soon, but we're going to make sure that it maintains the "New" Basic and Re-Run Champ cadence for the most part.
    eXtripa69 wrote: »

There's no need to worry about the Basic Hero vs Featured Hero Schedule. We'll let you guys know what the plan is very soon, but we're going to make sure that it maintains the "New" Basic and Re-Run Champ cadence for the most part.

That was the main question. Without this change and knowing that the Memory lane crystal arena would be skipped, then Gwenpool would be the basic champion alongside a new featured. This was what players were expecting to see
  • myPUNCAKEmyPUNCAKE Posts: 359
    eXtripa69 wrote: »

So all the basics such as Gwen pool are still on schedual at the moment?
  • ShalomShalom Posts: 16
    I though punisher 2099 was already playable
    Shalom said:

I though this was an old thread ...
    Oh yeh, it is!

Your last comments had all been in old threads, in outdated information. Watch out for that
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Shalom said:

This thread was made almost 2 years ago when he was released.
  • MAHERMAHER Posts: 2
    I want Dr. Doom.
  • RulllorRulllor Posts: 155
    All that hype, too bad he's so ****
  • LightvayneLightvayne Posts: 510 ★★★
    Tbh, I don't consider him a playable character XD
This discussion has been closed.