**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Domino Critical Failure is activating for no reason (video)

I think this is a bug, not sure though. In this video I use hawkeye who has no buffs/debuffs outside of using his specials on the bleed. I did not parry or dexterity but for some reason I am still getting critical failures placed on me mid combo during a critical hit. Would a fellow summoner or mod please explain if this a bug? If not why is this happening?

https://youtu.be/FuDiGHMYGLw

Comments

• TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    You have class disadvantage. Skill champs suffer worse against her. Not sure the exact cause but I believe it’s something with them being unlucky by default...and a crit actually failing which then results in loss of life.
  • FluffyFluffy Posts: 446 ★★
    I think it's due to a normal hit (either M or L) not landing a critical hit. Which is bogus...
  • HolyDirkness41HolyDirkness41 Posts: 85
    You have class disadvantage. Skill champs suffer worse against her. Not sure the exact cause but I believe it’s something with them being unlucky by default...and a crit actually failing which then results in loss of life.

Thanks but the lucky/unlucky is only suppossed to apply when 1 bar of power fills. Also in the first 5 hit combo the crit does proc when it triggers.
    Fluffy wrote: »
    I think it's due to a normal hit (either M or L) not landing a critical hit. Which is bogus...

Thanks again for you comment but if you notice in the first 5 hit combo when the debuff triggers it was a critical hit, so critical hit isnt the reason. Plus when it critical hits become a ability?
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    Domino couldn't be a more blatant money grab.
    You can crit more than once in a combo, no?
    You can crit more than once in a combo, no?

Yes sure, but when the debuff occurred the hit was a critical hit
    I don’t know. That 195 came first and maybe delayed. She’s all kind of crazy, unknown damage. Mods posted she is intended to luck out on masteries, which all of a percentage tonsonsomething, meaning they fail when they don’t. I hate her.
    I don’t know. That 195 came first and maybe delayed. She’s all kind of crazy, unknown damage. Mods posted she is intended to luck out on masteries, which all of a percentage tonsonsomething, meaning they fail when they don’t. I hate her.

So are they saying that things like salve can trigger critical failure? Salve occurs like 2X every second.
  • I think this is a bug, not sure though. In this video I use hawkeye who has no buffs/debuffs outside of using his specials on the bleed. I did not parry or dexterity but for some reason I am still getting critical failures placed on me mid combo during a critical hit. Would a fellow summoner or mod please explain if this a bug? If not why is this happening?

Would you be able to tell me what quest this fight was in, the difficulty level of the quest, and what champions you had on your team at the time?
  • TomerPTomerP Posts: 94
    Might be one of your synergies.
  • VTA92VTA92 Posts: 374 ★★★
    The lucky/unlucky should not interact with masteries. Active buffs is one thing but masteries is total BS.
    I think this is a bug, not sure though. In this video I use hawkeye who has no buffs/debuffs outside of using his specials on the bleed. I did not parry or dexterity but for some reason I am still getting critical failures placed on me mid combo during a critical hit. Would a fellow summoner or mod please explain if this a bug? If not why is this happening?

Would you be able to tell me what quest this fight was in, the difficulty level of the quest, and what champions you had on your team at the time?

The team I was running was 5* Hawkeye, 4* CAIW, 5* Iceman, 5* Starlord, 6* Cable. It was during one of adventurer assignments master level domino was the boss w an armor up buff node.