**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Downtime Compensation [Merged Threads]

Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
edited July 2018 in General Discussion
Will there be compensation for the recent “emergency maintenance”
Post edited by Kabam Lyra on

Comments

• bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,146 ★★★
    Of course...why wouldn't it be.. compensation have been given for far less
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Someone is looking into compensation, BUT don't expect everything you lost to be compensated.
  • hiddenblizzardhiddenblizzard Posts: 506 ★★
    We deserve compensation
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Rets wrote: »
    They should re run another goldpool arenas along with 1 more deadpool arena

Actually, I wouldn't be opposed to another Goldpool Arena. There have been 6 OG run already, but GDP is only once.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    bm3epps wrote: »
    Of course...why wouldn't it be...

Because Kabam
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★

Actually, I wouldn't be opposed to another Goldpool Arena. There have been 6 OG run already, but GDP is only once.

I’m sure that’s by design. They want to keep Goldpool as exclusive as possible (via arena anyway) and spend some units on the gold crystals to get him.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    V1PER1987 wrote: »

I’m sure that’s by design. They want to keep Goldpool as exclusive as possible (via arena anyway) and spend some units on the gold crystals to get him.

They didn't design the Google servers going down. We weren't the only ones affected.
  • In light of the massive downtime, when will players be compensated for the massive loss of playtime? It seems as if Kabam has entirely forgotten about it's players that it said days ago it was working to find ideas about gifts for
  • IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
    edited July 2018
    Patience is a virtue..

They need time to see exactly what the damage to players was..
    Keep rushing them and they'll send you one 4* shard.. Receiving one 4* shard is still compensation but I doubt anyone would be happy about it.. And we'll know exactly who to blame lol
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,146 ★★★
    wait.. everyone will get compensated eventually some time this week
  • ezmoneyezmoney Posts: 208
    kabam has been screwing up a ton but the entitled crying and whining isnt helping. Slow your role and be patient.
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    bm3epps wrote: »
    wait.. everyone will get compensated eventually some time this week

It’s next week.
  • MasterSmokeMasterSmoke Posts: 547 ★★★
    I’ll be happy if they run GoldPool Arena Again
  • Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    They clearly said its going to take sometime to compensate, this community has no patient
  • Agent1423Agent1423 Posts: 2
    This has been a learning experience. What can we all learn from this? Judging by the way everybody lost there mind about Sunday, we can learn that the boycott many suggested is never going to happen.
  • ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★
    compensation in my other game is immediately after each maintenance is done. these guys are the worse
  • Sugoi_DubaiSugoi_Dubai Posts: 107 ★★
    You posted another thread asking the same question? They already said next week, have some patience. Opening 2 threads doesn’t help
    edited July 2018
    They said next week, but hey it is not like Kabam is going away anytime soon right? Let's give them until 2099 to sort it all out. It is NOT a matter of when, most importantly it is about WHAT and HOW MUCH!
    Apache wrote: »
    compensation in my other game is immediately after each maintenance is done. these guys are the worse

Let's think positively, surely there are someone worse than them in this world, like drug traffickers, terrorists, human traffickers, war lords, etc. At least after the uproar, they knew how to throw some bones like reverse diversity removal, long-overdue AQ improvement, etc. In comparison, they aren't that bad afterall.
  • FuchinFuchin Posts: 10
    Look everyone... it’s the chief of the posting police^^^