**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Mastery Tree Changes Clarification

TheVyrusTheVyrus Posts: 418 ★★★
It is certainly possible I misunderstood when I read the announcement. Am I understanding that I will be required to redo my tree as a result of this change?

It sounds like I will have that tree refunded only to have to go back in and do it all over again. Seems like a lot to go through if you have no desire to change things. Shouldn't I only need to go through this if I hit a recovery button?

Can I have clarification on this?

Comments

• Hey There!

Sorry for the confusion. You'll only have to reinstate the points that you had in Limber and Parry! All other Masteries will still have the points you placed in them still there.

Although, re-specing masteries will be free at the time, so if you want to try and mess around with some new builds, that's a good time!
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    Will this affect MD in any way ? If you take points out of parry and limber we won't have the required points to unlock MD, or we can use points from them somewhere else since MD will be active with less than 11 points in profiencies