**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Solo Gifting milstones

ColleenColleen Posts: 173
edited December 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
After my ally reached the last milestone for ally gifting event my solo pts reset. I gifted someone to see if they would pop back up and they didn’t I just got the first few milstones rewards again....hey I don’t mind getting rewards again but I’m not getting the better rewards further down the mile stone list. FYI if you guys (kabam) say I exploited to get more rewards I’m so done with this gameeajpqm93xtje.png

Comments

• Options
    The first 7-day Solo event ended (see under Finished), and a second 7-day Solo Gifting started today. Overall Alliance Gifting event runs the full 14 days.
  • Options
    SummonerNR wrote: »
    The first 7-day Solo event ended (see under Finished), and a second 7-day Solo Gifting started today. Overall Alliance Gifting event runs the full 14 days.

This is correct; the solo events consist of two 7-day events. The time remaining for the duration of a solo event can be found at the top of that particular event. Hope this helps clear things up!