**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Not All Hackers Were Banned

So when I was streaming their was a guy that wanted me to duel him and I did, but he said he had ROL champs and had a REALLY low roster, like one 4/40 and the rest were 2/20. I checked his titles and saw he had Web-Singer, now I checked to see after telling his leader that he was a modder today and saw the hacker was on 7 minutes ago prier to me typing this. Like Kabam you need to be digging deeper into hacked accounts

Comments

• PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,409 ★★★★
    Yeah we saw a guy we were pretty was cheating too but he didn't get banned either - oh well.
  • RadiantBonkersRadiantBonkers Posts: 14
    It could be hard banning every hacker in one wave. They could be doing another soon. He also might have hacked it after the ban wave.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,650 Guardian
    1. Nothing's perfect.

2. If you're concerned about people cheating, report them.
  • TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    Jestress wrote: »
    Kabam already said that the accounts that were banned are not being deleted, they just cannot be accessed anymore. You may still run into these profiles, but they are now inactive.

He already said the person was logged in 7 minutes ago and not days ago like a person that was banned would have been.
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    1. Nothing's perfect.

2. If you're concerned about people cheating, report them.

Exactly right^
  • DeadPool79DeadPool79 Posts: 18
    think its the ones that only had the uncollected showing as there title reckon theres loads still out there
  • RentonXDRentonXD Posts: 132
    Guess this was a first wave and kabam banned only those from older data they reviewed because it takes a lot of time to do this. They can't use an automatism to auto ban directly. It could be a false positiv and I guess they want to be sure. So every possible modder/cheater is reviewed manually (again).

For sure they have tons of data to check. Just be patient and wait another month or maybe more.
  • djmindblazerdjmindblazer Posts: 76
    well i beat rol at lvl43 using 3* lord an guliotine i guess i am cheater to logic as it's best. and if u think web slinger challange is hard than u need to learn how to play
    I heard it was only the people that beat Act 5 and LoL that got investigated and banned with this wave. Again that does not mean there is not more coming.
  • DAVIDTHDAVIDTH Posts: 224
    well i beat rol at lvl43 using 3* lord an guliotine i guess i am cheater to logic as it's best. and if u think web slinger challange is hard than u need to learn how to play

With only 1 rank 3 and the rest at rank 2?
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I beat ROL with only 3 rank 3 4*. I just used 3* sl, 3* guilly and a pb team with my 4* mags
    @DAVIDTH my point is not every1 is hacker maybe that dude was cheating dont care much, he gets whats deserves soon but thing is there are many great players who can play flawless i got kick from alliance because i destroyed 5/5 mystic dispersion 2 node up juggy in aw war using lord whats funny i showed whole video but still its still funny evensow it was year ago
    @DAVIDTH about web slinger i did it with r5 agent venom hyperion and magik using 0 item
    @Deadbyrd9 i beat rol like 4 month ago on my sec account using 3* lord and guliotine spending 200 unit at max
  • AdrianoAdriano Posts: 4
    Essa kabam deve não ter pessoas capaz de resolver isso não por que o global tem anuncio direto e a gente faz isso paga pra alguém fazer e eles ainda toma a nossa conta vceis não podia deixa isso acontece isso sim
  • AdrianoAdriano Posts: 4
    Mandei um e-mail pra eles que não me responde até hoje sempre manda um e-mail que não tem nada ave do que eu falei acho que vceis tinha que ser mais profissionais e terem mais gente que intende sobre isso fazer raker é uma coisa e paga pra quem fica anunciando e outra e isso vceis não podia deixa acontece no jogo acho que vceis não presta atenção em nada é agora querem da uma de certo é corrigi
  • @DAVIDTH How do you know he did not beat the challenge a year ago before the removal of block proficiency teams and the nerfing of willpower? The webslinger challenge definitely seems more suspicious, but just throwing the first one out there. You have to consider everything before throwing out allegations of cheating.
  • ShshscShshsc Posts: 33
    That's very good but they are banning who didn't spend money on kabam they will banned him what is this?? Kabam this is not good
  • Pessoal vcs podem me ajudar eu fui banido por compartilhar conta mais isso vaz 1 ano como posso recuperar minha conta investi muito nela
    @DAVIDTH How do you know he did not beat the challenge a year ago before the removal of block proficiency teams and the nerfing of willpower? The webslinger challenge definitely seems more suspicious, but just throwing the first one out there. You have to consider everything before throwing out allegations of cheating.

He was in my stream and after I was done I watched his and he didn't have a 3* SL (was doing arena). Also did you 100% the Spidey quest with no rank 4's?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    There is a process to investigation. Eventually I'm sure they will get to it. It's not feasible to expect every Account that is guilty to be banned all at once. It takes time for sufficient evidence. Also, it's important to note that the Accounts still stay visible. Not that it applies if you're interacting with them. Just worth noting.
  • VandalSavageVandalSavage Posts: 267 ★★
    I visited a player's profile the other day. He had a real low roster too. He had a 5-star spidey and 5-star UC. His total hero rating is only 5570.

Should I report him as a modder?

No. Because I already knew that the guy quit a long time ago. At one point, he only had UC on his roster. He must had logged on later to get the spidey. His only title earned was "summoner".

The obvious point -- very obvious actually -- is that people can sell heroes to create a "real low roster".

"Real low roster" isn't proof of cheating. History is.

I visited a player's profile the other day. He had a real low roster too. He had a 5-star spidey and 5-star UC. His total hero rating is only 5570.

No. Because I already knew that the guy quit a long time ago. At one point, he only had UC on his roster. He must had logged on later to get the spidey. His only title earned was "summoner".

The obvious point -- very obvious actually -- is that people can sell heroes to create a "real low roster".

Are you really making excuses for cheaters? And any person that's been playing the game knows to never sell champs, especially 4*'s
  • Super_fighter1Super_fighter1 Posts: 48
    edited July 2017
    Now THESE are people needs to be banned ASAP
    Send in a ticket. It's against the rules to call players out on the forums. Blaming people for not following TOS while not following the rules of the forums seems hypocritical to me
    Jk about the hypocrite comment. I don't care what people do on here haha
  • Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    Jk about the hypocrite comment. I don't care what people do on here haha

Lol i have a friend like that
    edited July 2017
    DAVIDTH wrote: »

Are you really making excuses for cheaters? And any person that's been playing the game knows to never sell champs, especially 4*'s

People sell champs all the time. Especially people that get frustrated with the game and try to quit only to come back later. I once knew a guy from the original SH10 (Vlas10). He sold all his champs except for his max ranked 4*s. Eventually I think he even sold them. Making assumptions and unfounded allegations in this game and in life just makes you look foolish.

That said, I do believe he probably is a cheater/hacker. But like everyone else has said, report them in game and move on from it. It does you no good to get hung up on it.
  • Sometimes, what appears to be a possible cheat, is actually super skilled players! However, if you feel you have come across an alliance or player that you feel may be using cheats, please report this to our Support Team! An investigation will be undertaken to determine if it was in fact skill or cheating. If they are found to have been cheating, appropriate actions will be taken against their account(s)/alliance. Due to our privacy policy, however, we will be unable to provide details to you regarding the result of the investigation. Thanks so much for helping us out by reporting any actions you see that may be a violation of our Terms of Service!

Please, do not post their information in the public forums. Please report these to our Support Team. Moderation does not have access to in game accounts, and calling others out publicly is a violation of the forum rules.
This discussion has been closed.