**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Re: Ultron's domain upgrade

ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
Will the firewall feature where if you can beat 5 zones your progress will be saved and you can start immediately from zone 5 for the next cycle of incursions etc be starting in September as well?

Comments

• A_NAZA_NAZ Posts: 713 ★★★

Not yet. That's a significantly bigger feature that requires more time to develop. On the roadmap, that was under the 12 months category, but I would love to see it come in earlier.

Will the feature that resets the champion cooldown timers at the start of each 5-day cycle be implemented in this update (I couldn’t find it in the notes)? @Kabam Miike
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,532 ★★★★★
    One change I would to see is not getting zone bonuses if you are in a higher tier. For me, I never did incursions at all until recently. I was out right into sector 5 for rewards and missed out on the rewards for the first 4 sectors. Just limit the max PI you can take and let everyone play every sector with rewards.
  • WhaaaatWhaaaat Posts: 407 ★★★
    And this means that the 11K 5* shards that are across 25 rooms in sector 7, will now be available across 10 rooms?
  • CiscoCisco Posts: 16
    edited August 2020
    Are we still locked into 2 top zones or can tier 1 do 8,7&6?
  • Cisco said:

Still just the 2.
  • rdxevilrdxevil Posts: 231 ★★
    edited August 2020
    Will the champions be put on cooldown if zone concluded without completing a zone?
    I guess this was mentioned in roadmap..
    No zone, No Cooldown ?
  • How many rooms on sector 7 for milestones now
    and that for sector 8?
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    So I might be misreading this from the post, but it seems like the current incursion 5* crystals are resetting for another 90 days? Is that right?

I would hope not
  • So I might be misreading this from the post, but it seems like the current incursion 5* crystals are resetting for another 90 days? Is that right?

I would hope not

No no, they've been extended to be 90 days. They were originally going to end on the 5th, but will go to the 8th, when the next ones come in.
  • What about OBJECTIVES for those Sector 6 (Uncollected Crystal) versus Sector 7 (Cav Crystal).

For EXISTING Objectives that people still have in their list that they haven’t done yet, instead of finding the time to run Incursions for that Cav (sector 7) version now, can they wait for Sector 7 to become easier and then do the existing Objective and still get the Cav Crystal that is currently specified in rewards ?

And I assume for any NEW Objectives that drop each day after this goes live, that those new ones will be changing to Sectors 7 vs 8 for the UC vs CAV Crystal as reward (instead of 6 vs 7 now) ?

—-
    But in general, I’ll concur with someone else above, would rather be able to still have choice between 6+7 (in addition to new 8), instead of no longer being able to get any 6 rewards going forward. I’m sure the new-7 will be more difficult than the old-6. And would just be another reason people may not want to continue Incursions if they’re gonna be forced up to a harder difficulty (new-7) in order to get rewards.
  • Archit_Tandon498Archit_Tandon498 Posts: 325 ★★

What about OBJECTIVES for those Sector 6 (Uncollected Crystal) versus Sector 7 (Cav Crystal).

For EXISTING Objectives that people still have in their list that they haven’t done yet, instead of finding the time to run Incursions for that Cav (sector 7) version now, can they wait for Sector 7 to become easier and then do the existing Objective and still get the Cav Crystal that is currently specified in rewards ?

And I assume for any NEW Objectives that drop each day after this goes live, that those new ones will be changing to Sectors 7 vs 8 for the UC vs CAV Crystal as reward (instead of 6 vs 7 now) ?

—-
    But in general, I’ll concur with someone else above, would rather be able to still have choice between 6+7 (in addition to new 8), instead of no longer being able to get any 6 rewards going forward. I’m sure the new-7 will be more difficult than the old-6. And would just be another reason people may not want to continue Incursions if they’re gonna be forced up to a harder difficulty (new-7) in order to get rewards.

They said they will be reducing the difficulty of sector 7

• They said they will be reducing the difficulty of sector 7

But I doubt the new difficulty of Sect 7 is gonna be lowered all the way down to what the existing Sect 6 is at. So in effect it will be an increased difficulty for being able to run the lowest sector that you’ll be allowed to (for those higher players that have too many champs) in order to get rewards.
  • YsFYsF Posts: 151 ★★
    edited August 2020
    Ebony_Naw said:

YsF said:

Cisco said:

Still just the 2.
    There should be a choice of player in this. Even if I satisfy the criteria for sector 8, I might not want to do it considering the difficulty.

So far, sector 6 has been an easy way to get the milestones for most weeks (as players usually do sector 7 just once).

But now it seems like I have to play sector 7 for most weeks which is certainly more difficult than sector 6 and requires the top of the roster (rank 5 5*s).

Also have mixed feelings about limiting to zone 10 in sector 7. I don't really care what is the limit in sector 8, as I can barely reach zone 10 most of the time in sector 7.

You guys seem to be making incursions geared towards the players that have completed most the content and making it more difficult for people that play it for fun and some good rewards. Not what I expected after all the long ass roadmaps.
    Can we please stop using the roadmaps as a weapon? Thanks.
    How about they try to to do things right in the first go so people don't have to remind them that this isn't what they wanted/what was actually promised.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★

So I might be misreading this from the post, but it seems like the current incursion 5* crystals are resetting for another 90 days? Is that right?

I would hope not

No no, they've been extended to be 90 days. They were originally going to end on the 5th, but will go to the 8th, when the next ones come in.
    Excellent thanks!
  • MeebletonMeebleton Posts: 552 ★★★
    It was stated that the Tier 1 milestone rewards would give you 18750 artifacts and 660, 000 gold, is that the rewards for one 5 day cycle of the milestones or the rewards for doing all the milestones for the full 30 day cycle?