**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Angela Buff Criticism

MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
I'm really surprised Angela has been chosen as one of the champions to get a buff or tune up in March. This is surprising to me because I can think of at least 20 characters that could use a buff or tune up more than Angela. I personally think she isn't one of the lesser useful champions in the game, she has a bit going for her. I'm really excited for the OG BP and Miles buffs coming but would've loved to see War Machine, Storm, and BPCW get buffs or tune ups before Angela.

Comments

• CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,935 ★★★★★

are they implementing an invisibility mechanic into Miles? i thought i saw Miike say that somewhere..

He said that Miles was gonna get some VFX changes so that’s probably what he meant
    No he said they are thinking about invisibility
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,861 ★★★★★

are they implementing an invisibility mechanic into Miles? i thought i saw Miike say that somewhere..

He said that Miles was gonna get some VFX changes so that’s probably what he meant
    Miles isn't confirmed for March. Miike was only talking about what he'd like to see and that Miles is on the list.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,861 ★★★★★

• Superchampion_Superchampion_ Posts: 172 ★★★

Miles isn't confirmed for March. Miike was only talking about what he'd like to see and that Miles is on the list.
    I never said he was confirmed. It’s better that he’s not because then Miles can get an overhaul which is what he really needs.
  • Superchampion_Superchampion_ Posts: 172 ★★★

Isn’t this a tune up month?

Meaning Angela have any going to come out looking like Venom/Magneto but more like P99/Gambit.

March is 2 tune ups and 2 updates. Angela is getting the P99 treatment with a tune up, so only her values will change
  • LovekLovek Posts: 216 ★★★
    I'm so hypped for this buff ! Nice job kabam ! Thank you 😁