**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Gonna bring up a dirty word

2»

Comments

• Options
    AxewAxew Posts: 622 ★★★★
    Lpoo said:

Axew said:

Lpoo said:

Maybe it’s been said before but has anyone from Kabam acknowledged that there are input issues?

It’s on the trello bug board
    I guess I wouldn't count this as acknowledgment

It’s the closest thing we’re gonna get to acknowledgement atm lol.
  • Options
    DonDudu2809DonDudu2809 Posts: 348 ★★
    Don't forget that for a while the AI was able to dex the second part of heavy attacks....
  • Options
    BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,587 ★★★★★
    And block unblockable heavys, I have heard that a fix is in for that much though.
  • Options

DrZola said:

Don't forget that for a while the AI was able to dex the second part of heavy attacks....

BigBlueOx said:

And block unblockable heavys, I have heard that a fix is in for that much though.

Question for both of these though is: why?

Keep seeing posts about AI recovery or input lag or visual lag or hit box issues. Is this all one and the same problem?

During the Great Input Crisis of 2021-22, everything seemed a split second “off” for a large number of players. This doesn’t feel that much different.

Dr. Zola
    That's why Kabam is silent on it.
    If they admit a problem compensation is needed. Until they admit this, we are getting nowt and no fixes.
    I’m pretty sure they had a post asking for more information as well as even mentioned potential compensation. That being said, I can say they are looking into it and gathering more information, slow as it may seem.
  • Options
    ChiefGoatChiefGoat Posts: 106
    I must be in the minority here because I haven’t had any input issues in a long time now. No problems at all getting 8.1 to 100% when it dropped. No issues in any EOP matches either. Game is and has been running smooth for me
  • Options
    Chungus_L0rdChungus_L0rd Posts: 35
    I got special 3'd when the AI was stunned :(
  • Options
    legalactionlegalaction Posts: 182 ★★
    ChiefGoat said:

I must be in the minority here because I haven’t had any input issues in a long time now. No problems at all getting 8.1 to 100% when it dropped. No issues in any EOP matches either. Game is and has been running smooth for me

Must be nice 😆

All kidding aside, the issues really do suck the will to keep playing outta ya!
  • Options
    legalactionlegalaction Posts: 182 ★★

I got special 3'd when the AI was stunned :(

Lol, I get special intercepted while they are still on the ground
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
    I have to admit that in terms of bugs, this was quite a bad month. I am usually reluctant to ask for a compensation, but this month has been quite an experience. AW boss threw SP mid-combo, I lost multiple Shields in BGs due to mistake on Kabam's side (I got disconnected but my connection was perfectly fine), and combined with various other bugs (unskippable dialogues, some abilities triggering suspiciously and AI behaving strangely), I think at least a care package with couple revives would be nice.

Afterall, nothing causes more frustration than being punished for others' mistakes.
  • Options
    TheLightBringerTheLightBringer Posts: 453 ★★★★
    BigBlueOx said:

It's Carina's fault. Typical intergalactic ultra-teenager.

Back when the Grandmaster and the Collector ran the place, they had Loftier standards.

Honestly, something like this would go such a long way in saying, “Guys your not crazy, we are still working on the input situation, last month we had a hiccup that unfortunately made it a bit worse, but it’s an ongoing journey and we still aspire to resolve this the best we can. Here’s a care package for being a loyal member of our community…” and so on.

it would be great to see potions, elders marks, glory and loyalty attached. You know, consumables we all felt got burned because of this. But apparently 1000s of views and almost universal agreement that something is warranted isn’t even enough for acknowledgement these days
    Exactly, no one is asking for 6* abyss nexus or smth as a compensation but a bundle of revs, potions, energy and EMs and maybe loyalty would be nice
  • Options
    BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,587 ★★★★★
    No, honestly just the in game mail acknowledgment of the input and visual prompt issues would be a win at this point.
  • Options
    Jack2634Jack2634 Posts: 741 ★★★
    BigBlueOx said:

After arguably the worst month for input and latency issues since we were told it was fixed, are we allowed to discuss compensation yet? Married with the faster AI that’s capable of parries , mid combo specials, and can Dex in the middle of special ending animations we all know things aren’t working as they should b

I got parried 3 times in an apoc mini boss fight using ghost....yeah , that didn't end well
  • Options
    MadEyeMoody_333MadEyeMoody_333 Posts: 192 ★★
    I could be totally wrong here, but i feel that the issue is on the higher side for android devices. The reason i am saying this is because i have my secondary account on android and on Android the issue is horrible, there is lag, constant fail to parry, i swear i noticed my champion dashing back when i intended to hold (multiple times), AI recovering mid attack.
    Did not notice the same issues on ios.
  • Options
    As is standard practice, if compensation is going to be sent out for individual issues, it would be announced either in an announcement in its own dedicated post, or in an ongoing thread for the individual issue where information is already being gathered and dispersed. Players can keep an eye on either of those for updates, as creating new threads to ask about compensation can clutter the forums and make it harder for other players to either report issues or find info about issues that have already been reported.
This discussion has been closed.