**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New Button in Story Mode. Have you noticed?

I just noticed a button in Story mode that wasn't there before. When you click on it shows the tier champion requirement for that quest, you can see in Acts banner or individual quests as well.

xfn1g7xabaxh.png

Does anyone know about it? I could not find in anywhere in Changelog or News
My guess is that something about Act 6 coming around, and maybe we can only use specifics champions to run in.

EvilRazor

Comments

• DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    edited September 2018
    Kabam stated that they added player team restrictions into the game engine recently and were using it first in the Danger Rooms. But the feature probably required them to retroactively specify what the content restrictions were for all other similar content in the game, which means everything else got the button and a restriction list, even if the list was basically "anything."

Edit: Ah, that also seems logical.
  • EvilRazorEvilRazor Posts: 143
    Hey there,

This is in preparation for the Summoned Symbioid coming next month. This is the only way that we can prevent him from entering the Quests that he's not meant to be in. This is a temporary thing, and will go back to normal soon.

Thank you so much for the information. Appreciated it
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    @Kabam Miike So he's only able to be used in his Symbioid Quests?

They already said he can't be used in permanent content such as story, RoL, LoL, RttL etc.
    He's only for the October event quests.
    He can be used in AQ and war but he's penalised and his boosts don't work
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    The_One wrote: »

They already said he can't be used in permanent content such as story, RoL, LoL, RttL etc.

I don't think he's allowed in AW
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Namelez wrote: »
    The_One wrote: »

I don't think he's allowed in AW

He's allowed but there's a global node that basically gimps him into uselessness to deter you from using him