**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

CLASS BONUS CHAMPS..

So is it Always better to use the Class Bouns Camps on a opponent or is it not necessary SOMETIMES!!!

Comments

• Options
    Is not necessary most of the time (although it does give you higher Attack to make the fight quicker sometimes). But if you have a better hero option (especially someone that regenerates health like Ultron), you could just use them as a primary attacker for everyone. While fighting the other way (with a Disadvantage champ) will give the opponent a higher advantage, and could cost you more health if you tend to get hit a lot.
  • Options
    BaddOne67BaddOne67 Posts: 116
    Ok Thanks!!!
  • Options
    Some pretty good info was given already, and I would agree that it would be good to consider everything on a fight-by-fight basis. If all options are otherwise equal, I'll usually go with the Champ that gives be class advantage. However, I also consider the abilities of the Champions I'm facing. For example, Crossbones has a class disadvantage against Mister Sinister, but he was still useful for me in this past event quest since he couldn't crit and so wouldn't active Sinister's healing.