Will the next Spiderman movie give us a Mystic Spiderman?

MassapealMassapeal Member Posts: 143

Will the next Spiderman movie give us a Mystic Spiderman? 41 votes

Yes!
19% 8 votes
No, its Mutant Spiderman's turn!
26% 11 votes
We'll get a Mystic Spiderman before that happens!
2% 1 vote
As long as it has 6 arms, I don't care.
19% 8 votes
It'll never happen, no Mutant Spiderman either!
31% 13 votes

Comments

• TerraTerra Member Posts: 8,387 ★★★★★
    I want a J. Jonah Jameson spiderman before any other spidermen join the contest
  • LordScatsburyLordScatsbury Member Posts: 176
    Why would they make a mystic spider man it’s completely out of the question. They use popular characters from marvel and In no story line is spider man a mystic type character. The reason there is a Cosmic Spider-Man is due to the Symbiote ( alien ) . The Science spidey is because of the Sam Ramey Spider-Man where Peter gets his powers through a spider bite. Stark Spidey is tech because of the Suit having AI and the new Spider-Man is skill due to the Non technicality of the suit. Never has Spider-Man been outed as a mutant so I would say that is out of the question
  • AleorAleor Member Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★

Why would they make a mystic spider man it’s completely out of the question. They use popular characters from marvel and In no story line is spider man a mystic type character. The reason there is a Cosmic Spider-Man is due to the Symbiote ( alien ) . The Science spidey is because of the Sam Ramey Spider-Man where Peter gets his powers through a spider bite. Stark Spidey is tech because of the Suit having AI and the new Spider-Man is skill due to the Non technicality of the suit. Never has Spider-Man been outed as a mutant so I would say that is out of the question

I believe there was an arc of Peter mutating into big scary spider in 1994 animated series. He even visited xmen in search for help
  • MassapealMassapeal Member Posts: 143
    Next movie, Spiderman learns from Dr. Strange to defeat Kraven the Hunter and Calypso. Mystic Spiderman in a nutshell.
  • DjkrdjjDjkrdjj Member Posts: 444 ★★
    edited July 2019

I want Madame Webb!

What about ghost rider Spider-Man
    Or spidey 2099 or
    (Whatever his name is)
  • KevanproGKevanproG Member Posts: 308 ★★
    edited July 2019
    I will be happy if Kabam actually add this
  • ObediantObediant Member Posts: 7
    Everybody knows the next movie for spiderman will have him making a deal with the devil
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Member Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    I say both classes in one month. Then a class-restricting variant that only allows spider verse lol.
  • JetenyoJetenyo Member Posts: 140
    If we want a Mystic Spider-Man they could pull Spider-Man Noir. Storyline is he speaks with a spider-god who gives him "the curse of power".

Sadly his look inspired the Stealth suit but we've seen multiple Captain Marvel's so maybe the look doesn't really matter.
  • DjkrdjjDjkrdjj Member Posts: 444 ★★
    Jetenyo said:

If we want a Mystic Spider-Man they could pull Spider-Man Noir. Storyline is he speaks with a spider-god who gives him "the curse of power".

Sadly his look inspired the Stealth suit but we've seen multiple Captain Marvel's so maybe the look doesn't really matter.

I think he uses guns, so u could get a realiable bleed
    But good point, he is pretty similar to stealth suit spidey
  • PrathapPrathap Member Posts: 582 ★★★
    I’ll be glad if they add anything like that.... Mystic and Mutant spideys... All class Spider-Man:)
  • HedronHedron Member Posts: 359
    After that mutant and all the 6 classes will be plagued with spiders
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Member Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    I mean the Comics Cosmic Spiderman would fit along with Mystic in this game. Because "The Power of Cosmic" is more of a mystical ability.
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Member Posts: 2,123 ★★★★

I mean the Comics Cosmic Spiderman would fit along with Mystic in this game. Because "The Power of Cosmic" is more of a mystical ability.

Read your profile name.
    Ahitlaw said:

Read your profile name.
    If people can expect SS to be Mystic then this Spiderman can be as well.

Scratch that he wasn't given the Power of Cosmic(I just assumed so I don't read much comics) nut rather was given powers by the Enigma Force.
  • ZuroZuro Member Posts: 2,854 ★★★★★

Ahitlaw said:

Read your profile name.
    If people can expect SS to be Mystic then this Spiderman can be as well.
    As much as I would like this spidey in the game he got his powers from a cosmic entity therefore he would be cosmic for the most part not really anything mystical about cosmic spidey