**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

SYM Supreme and Mystic Dispersion

I have a 4/55 Sym Supreme and I have a 2/5 in MD right now. I don't know how many of you out there actually have MD maxed out for your Mystic champs, but I'm thinking to up mine to maybe 4/5. I just want to ask you is it worth putting 2 mastery points into MD or is it not? Anyone who uses SYM Supreme and have MD maxed out please share your thoughts.

Comments

• Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★
    MD isn't worth maxing. If you want to play SS with full efficiency, 4/5 is best since 5/5 gives too much power and pushes you to sp3 instead of sp2, where the sp2 is where his usefulness lies
  • Options
    SuperSam57SuperSam57 Posts: 325
    I run 3/5, but would prefer 4/5 especially for fighting the Champion in 6.2.6, but my 3/5 worked well.
  • Options
    Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    4/5 is enough for me
  • Options
    ManChildManChild Posts: 608 ★★★
    If your 2/5 isn’t doing enough against the champion in 6.2.6, or someone else... pop a mystic power boost. It’s a good way around it, once you get to the 2s, you will just rotate them. It’s a cheaper solution while you save to open up more MD.
  • Options
    ManChildManChild Posts: 608 ★★★
    It worked with my 5/65^^^
  • Options
    I have him and 5/5 in Mystic Dispersion and I like it. You can still get effectiveness out of fewer ranks than that, it is just what I'm used to. Some people find it to be too much power, but I manage pretty well, just have to pay a bit more attention to my meter and what Buffs may be coming up. I personally usually want to build up to SP3 and then hit an SP2 or two if I can, then try to build back up to the SP3 once I'm able.