**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Whoever thought about this month’s special quests never played MCOC before

raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
I am very active and hit all arena milestones and still...

Someone should get the boot for thinking so poorly on this.

Comments

• RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    edited March 2020
    They did that to us on purpose. The summoner achievements were set up to last all month instead of just the first week of the event. That having been said...TOO SLOW! TOO GRINDY, AND THE REWARDS SUCKED WIND! For all my grinding I got 1 4* and a bunch of 3 stars. I could have finished the achievements but i didn't want to grind for two more weeks to 50 deadpool kills to get another 3 star. Additionally, it is pretty obvious they didn't want to give us as many chances for fives this time. There were way more crystals the last time they did these 2k/4k crystals...so they tightened it up to make it last longer, thus take us more work, and give us less...always a good choice kabam! One calculated to make us happy summoners!

edited March 2020
    So i hate leaving things unfinished so i went ahead and ground my way through something like 60 rounds to finish these achievements...i got one more 2k crystal! It gave me a dupe 2* and 110 3 star shards, a new "exclusive" avitar and a 3x points to a skill 4* arena boost...hardly worth this ridiculous grind! Not one thing to move me forward...just pieces and parts and garbage...fought 60 times to save myself 3 fights in the arena next time!
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,239 ★★★★★
    You're not supposed to get all Objectives by the time you hit all Milestones. Two different goals.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian

I did do a bit more of the Mojoverse just to reach milestone 2 of the Deadpool objective, but mostly I've just been trying to keep an eye out for potential arena targets in the arenas I normally grind.

The last three milestones in the Deadpool objective I don't think are worth the effort so I'm not doing them, but I'll probably take a shot at the Till Death one. But either way, I don't see it as a noteworthy problem that I can't get every objective, when the rewards aren't escalating rewards. Its not like there's a 5* awakening gem waiting for everyone that finishes all of them. It is just a small amount of rewards for those that really want them, and it is skippable for those that don't want to dedicate time to pursue them. That's not a bad thing to happen every so often.
    Rap said:

So i hate leaving things unfinished so i went ahead and ground my way through something like 60 rounds to finish these achievements...i got one more 2k crystal! It gave me a dupe 2* and 110 3 star shards, a new "exclusive" avitar and a 3x points to a skill 4* arena boost...hardly worth this ridiculous grind! Not one thing to move me forward...just pieces and parts and garbage...fought 60 times to save myself 3 fights in the arena next time!

You can see the rewards for the objectives before deciding whether to expend effort on them. You're not forced to do everything, you can choose which things to expend effort on. Part of smart gameplay is making choices like this.
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    I finished it last night. It took 150 rounds. I tried to hit like 10 per day and obviously didn't get to it every day. The final score for the arena was around 4.1 million points.

I'm not 100% sure, but I think I got all but the Deadpool Profile pic in the first 50-60 rounds.
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,136 ★★★★★
    Yeah I stopped this grind at 810k - not worth it really especially as there are no milestones after that.
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★

I finished it last night. It took 150 rounds. I tried to hit like 10 per day and obviously didn't get to it every day. The final score for the arena was around 4.1 million points.

I'm not 100% sure, but I think I got all but the Deadpool Profile pic in the first 50-60 rounds.

Did you do all three fights in every round?
  • JustapilgrimJustapilgrim Posts: 239 ★★
    I dunno. I been grinded them out during the Crystal Splash / Crystal Cornucopia days. Then I traded the shards for Love Potions which are going to be reverted to Level 4 potions on March 11th. Everyone complains that Kabam doesn't give us a way to grind out Level 4 potions, then they do just that, and then they complain it's too much effort. When I grind Level 3 potions in RoL it's very grindy too... but it beats paying for potions with units. And with the boost to how much HP level 4 potions get you, it's a full 5k health per 300 shards.

Just wish they announced it from day 1. Would have loved to get potions instead of those junky crystals. If I had known there was going to be an option I never would have traded 4k in for a 3* max dupe....
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,239 ★★★★★
    Well they probably wanted people to spend them on the Event instead of hundreds of Pots. Speculation of course.
  • OllyoxenfreeOllyoxenfree Posts: 248
    You can knock all milestones in a day if you just keep doing the love arena. I got all except the kill deadpool x times in the first 24 hours
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,625 ★★★★★
    Worthless grind stopped at 810k.
    edited March 2020
    I got me an avitar! It won't help me rank anybody, won't help my ratings. i ended up with a 4 star and a bunch of 4 star shards and 2 2 stars from the 2 2k crystals i opened a 3x 4 star boost and and avitar for a month long event! No the rewards did not match the effort!!! But who knew that with the possibility of cracking a 5 as a CARROT. Well no 5 and so...i feel i was sucked into a gamble and lost...a hella lot of time. And even the 3 stars i opened did nothing for my ratings so i pretty much gained zip. And it has soured me on even playing...that and looking at my 9,999 5 star shards. Such bull! 1 lousy shard!
    Rap said:

I got me an avitar! It won't help me rank anybody, won't help my ratings. i ended up with a 4 star and a bunch of 4 star shards and 2 2 stars from the 2 2k crystals i opened a 3x 4 star boost and and avitar for a month long event! No the rewards did not match the effort!!! But who knew that with the possibility of cracking a 5 as a CARROT.

Almost everyone.
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Buy the potions.
  • Bigg_DoggBigg_Dogg Posts: 128
    Moral of story, wait till last 10 days before doing the side events. Got it. Thx kabam
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,182 ★★★★★
    I was fine with these objectives. I stopped when I saw that the remaining rewards would not really get me much. Not sure why people worry so much about these things. Just do what you can do.