**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Kabam - let's just call it a day and revert this horrific war implementation.

2»

Comments

• WorkingAsIntendedWorkingAsIntended Posts: 164 ★★
    This is what you get for crying about mystic dispersion a worse war that nobody cares about
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    Ok it comes down to this. Screw easier , harder, longer, portals, etc. Did. You enjoy war prior. Did you enjoy this new version. It's only the first war, my path is done and I took 1 of the 5 sub bosses out. For me, it was not as much fun. I don't see enjoying this iteration and war was my favorite aspect of the game. So only time will tell but initial thought is it's a shame
  • QuizarchQuizarch Posts: 12
    The change was due to saying they don't want players to feel "defeated". What do you think war is? You just took out any feeling of "winning". Absolute disaster, what were you guys thinking?

This was a game mode that should not have gone into your profit and loss, this was the arena to take out champs to truly test skill and you just made it not fun, skilful or give any emotional investment to pvp. Slow clap. Whomever the smart 23 year old in accounting said this was a good idea should be fired.
  • QuizarchQuizarch Posts: 12
    Quite the opposite. The new layout takes about a whole 5 minutes to re-learn and understand. And the whole 'spend to win' saying is a bit far-fetched after seeing the map. In fact I am very glad I will have to spend far less now :)

Exactly. I see no problem with it.
    Did you forget fun?

• SignumSignum Posts: 133
    So far the new map looks good to me. The nodes are more interesting, there are a lot less links and the map has a lot more versatility than it used to. So far I like it.
  • Superman69Superman69 Posts: 534 ★★★
    Quizarch wrote: »
    Quite the opposite. The new layout takes about a whole 5 minutes to re-learn and understand. And the whole 'spend to win' saying is a bit far-fetched after seeing the map. In fact I am very glad I will have to spend far less now :)

Exactly. I see no problem with it.
    Did you forget fun?

You want fun? Go do map 6. Go fight collector. Explore 5.3. There's so much fun there.

I, for one, like not spending in AW anymore.
  • RaaRaa Posts: 309 ★★
    What a waste of boosts. Half the time I'm just waiting
  • Thanks for all the feedback everybody. Feel free to keep it coming, but let's keep this in the AW update discussion thread (since that's what it's for).

As you can see though, there are a lot of differing opinions on the new Alliance Wars setup, so remember to keep it civil. That means no name calling, and no being a jerk to somebody just because they disagree with you.
This discussion has been closed.