**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Arena issue (Post Update)

I did a few rounds of arena before I updated to the new version today (7/10). Now that I updated I cannot continue in that arena. When I click to go into the arena, all I get is this screen:

Comments

• Options
    LonMLonM Posts: 32
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Jax new updates .. new bugs .. nice work.
  • Options
    SayfasiSayfasi Posts: 89
    Just tried to start another arena and after selecting my 3 champs, it brought me to the same screen. Both arenas are now bugged for me.
  • Options
    ChrisChilly81ChrisChilly81 Posts: 21
    I was looking for a thread on this because I’m having the same issue trying to enter the Silver Centurion arena
  • Options
    Potatoslice500Potatoslice500 Posts: 224 ★★
    Update broke the arenas
  • Options
    Viz_NorvisViz_Norvis Posts: 25
    Having the same issue on iPadOS , I have the sigil shortened arena / express arena option ticked on , if that helps you recreate the problem, kinda sux cuz there is an arena grind quest I wanted to do.
  • Options
    Rudolph_RaindeerRudolph_Raindeer Posts: 261 ★★
    I have same issues
  • Options
    Mario187xMario187x Posts: 7
    Same issue here with express mode. Tried it in the other arena without the express mode and didn't got the issue.
  • Options
    Standardman1989Standardman1989 Posts: 539 ★★★
    Its Only on ARENA 4 for me
  • Options
    Factorof8Factorof8 Posts: 1
    Same issue, all 3 arenas, Android.
  • Options
    captaincushcaptaincush Posts: 554 ★★★
    one solution to be able to get into arenas is to go to the main arena screen and click the little door at the top left corner of that specific arena. It will let you quit, which will end your streak, but you will be able to go back in and play arena again, just have to uncheck the express mode until it's fixed
  • Options
    Hey there, we are aware of this issue and are working to address it as soon as possible. The workaround here is to not use Arena Express mode during this time.
  • Options
    serv71serv71 Posts: 18
    Please do it quickly, i have juste a little Time to play today...
  • Options
    Standardman1989Standardman1989 Posts: 539 ★★★
    It's because of the fast fight button with the seal it bugs directly
  • Options
    serv71serv71 Posts: 18
    @captaincush thanks for the tip!
  • Options
    captaincushcaptaincush Posts: 554 ★★★
    serv71 said:

@captaincush thanks for the tip!

Wish I could take credit for it, but I found that helpful info in the main discussion thread courtesy of @Squammo
  • Options
    If you are experiencing locked characters or progress, please press the EXIT ARENA button at the top left of the Arena tile in the Fight screen, where you see the Arena Art. The button icon looks like a small door.

• Options
    duribe76duribe76 Posts: 4
    This also happened to me without express arena mode. Game crashed after I selected my 3 champs, got the same screen after game restarted and tried to go back
  • Options
    RekamRekam Posts: 16

If you are experiencing locked characters or progress, please press the EXIT ARENA button at the top left of the Arena tile in the Fight screen, where you see the Arena Art. The button icon looks like a small door.

Ok yes but i lose my streak
  • Options
    nimrod07nimrod07 Posts: 3
    Streak is gone now. Thanks Kabam
  • Options
    RekamRekam Posts: 16
    I'm not a user of express arenas, and i have the same problem/bug in all arenas
  • Options
    DanxorDanxor Posts: 91

Hey there, we are aware of this issue and are working to address it as soon as possible. The workaround here is to not use Arena Express mode during this time.

I assume since Arena Express is a feature people pay money for, we will have to be compensated Summoner Sigil days equal to the number it is broken for, otherwise you will be offering refunds for the period?
  • Options
    ProducteProducte Posts: 74
    Resuming arena with the "exit door" icon makes us lose the streak. Also this is a "pay to have" feature. I expect good compensation for this. My game updated and I have now 3 of my 7 stars locked. Then I came to the forums and saw what happens.
  • Options
    PakPak Posts: 8
    When entering arena different problem is occuring to my account . It goes in infinite update screen

• Options
    vernondesousavernondesousa Posts: 21
    Still no fix from Kabam? Just Exit the fight and lose your streak so it can happen when I build my streak again? Come on ...

• Options
    Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    if only the whole game had that button that looked like a small door for us to exit via
  • Options
    Viz_NorvisViz_Norvis Posts: 25
    edited July 2023
    Danxor said:

I assume since Arena Express is a feature people pay money for, we will have to be compensated Summoner Sigil days equal to the number it is broken for, otherwise you will be offering refunds for the period?
    How can I upvote this post ?