**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Should they fix what the drop rates say

Batpotter1Batpotter1 Posts: 348
edited March 2018 in General Discussion
The Featured 5 star crystal just says 100% 5 Star. Do you think Kabam should change this for each 5 star's Drop Rate

Should they fix what the drop rates say 27 votes

Yes, They should change this
37%
GamerThat_Dude52Spity68Katy_Candythanks4playingEnokovichJosegee2321TheLegend27Batpotter1shadow_lurker22 10 votes
No, it's fine
55%
GroundedWisdomElijah1929LocoMotivesBitterSteelstakwSWeaponXHeroBoltsyWildpantsNOOOOOOOOPEEEEEAnimatronics_to3imnooneSpurgeon14MutantWharf8CupidTheDemon 15 votes
Something else (please put comment)
7%
RiegelMU313 2 votes

Comments

• Batpotter1Batpotter1 Posts: 348
    They should change it so we can see the Actual Drop Rates for the featured and the normal 5 stars.
  • WildpantsWildpants Posts: 148
    No, it's fine
    What do you mean? The new featured 5-star crystal has the same 4% drop rate for every champion that's in there.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    No, it's fine
    Each champ has the same odds so it would be pointless
  • FivesFives Posts: 118 ★★
    Just divide the odds by the number of champions. My only big complaint in terms of clarity is that they don’t give any info about gold crystals, but it’s ehh. I do think there’s a discussion to be had about whether odds should be changed for a drop or two in a couple crystals.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    No, it's fine
    There is no increased chance at any Champ. It's literally 100% chance at a 5*. There are 6 Featured Champs in it so you have 25% probability, but they are individually equal. It's 24 random, equal possibilities.
  • RiegelRiegel Posts: 1,088 ★★★★
    Something else (please put comment)
    They don't have to so they wont
  • Batpotter1Batpotter1 Posts: 348
    MU313 wrote: »
    I want to know the gold crystal drop rates because 100% chance for gold is a joke. Errr denominations please, don't think I have ever even seen more than 5k let alone 50k. 2400 99%

That would be nice if they added the drop rates for the certain amounts of Gold.
  • Hi there,

The Drop Rate of every Champion in the Featured 5-Star Hero Crystal is exactly the same. You are not more or less likely to win any Champion in particular.

As for the Gold Crystal, I have raised this to the team for discussion. Closing this thread now, since the original topic has been addressed and answered.
This discussion has been closed.