**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Possible scoring issue in AQ [Merged Threads; Under Investigation]

Comments

• Dj_mphDj_mph Posts: 72
    Day 5 still 44444 over 9k prestige not all so much for the right rewards!
  • Blitzkilla420Blitzkilla420 Posts: 561 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike can we get a word on this?
  • Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    Same 44,444 points on day5 prestige 10,350
  • ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,139 ★★★★★
    edited April 2018
    this is complete garbage
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    edited April 2018
    That has nothing to do with what's happening. Previously, increased prestige would boost your next day's scores. That mechanic has broken without an announcement of any changes. This would lead most to think its a bug.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,135 ★★★★★
    We all wont the neft and now we complant abudt sry and im totalt agred we need a word but it weekends giv Them to mondays allest
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,135 ★★★★★
    TyEdge wrote: »
    That has nothing to do with what's happening. Previously, increased prestige would boost your next day's scores. That mechanic has broken without an announcement of any changes. This would lead most to think its a bug.
    Ther canche how much akt ther hav but like u self Shoulder has happen and Can be a bug kabam hav overlykkelig ore for get to tell
  • Hey everyone, thanks for providing the information and screenshots. The rest of the team is investigating this and we will let everyone know as soon as we have more information to share.
  • Day 5 still 44444
  • MauckseeMaucksee Posts: 38
    Yup 44444
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    See stuff like this is why the community gets upset. There might be a rational reason for this or it's just an honest mistake but we haven't heard anything either way. Kabam really needs to get better at communicating these things. There's been multiple threads on this without any official response.
  • Dj_mphDj_mph Posts: 72
    Thanks for looking into this just want to make sure everyone gets the correct rewards
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    edited April 2018
    MoiraD wrote: »
    What ever happened to the grandmaster emails, saying sorry my game hasn’t been up to my standards. Ever since Netmarble bought Kabam the customer service has washed down the gutter.

I'm afraid many will NOT disagree :)
  • TheRealApocTheRealApoc Posts: 320 ★★
    I've seen some posts floating around on Facebook about ~44,000 this last day in AQ (day five) being the same as day four possibly? I've done a quick calculation based on my alliances consistency in AQ alone and day five finishes this week. Last week we had a prestige of 5,202. This week our prestige was 5,283. Map 5x5 only and finishing 100% each time.

Last weeks score for AQ = 110,679,416
    This weeks score = 109,655,995

Is this because of the Sentinel nerf that occurred? Please let us know :)
  • BrutalMiraBrutalMira Posts: 235
    Please make the Still free to cost and energy to 30 minutes as a compensation and until the AQ is not fixxed
    BrutalMira wrote: »
    Please make the Still free to cost and energy to 30 minutes as a compensation and until the AQ is not fixxed

Honestly it was one scoring bug if anything, that was applied to everyone with the same issue. I don't see it affecting the overall standings. The only thing that will look funny is the fact that it is a lower score than a previous score if your prestige went up in between and were still consistent beating it 100%.
  • Erikfive_0Erikfive_0 Posts: 122

Honestly it was one scoring bug if anything, that was applied to everyone with the same issue. I don't see it affecting the overall standings. The only thing that will look funny is the fact that it is a lower score than a previous score if your prestige went up in between and were still consistent beating it 100%.

It matters a lot actually. My alliance is over 5 mil points shy of where we normally score and with free map6 I’m sure people used that opportunity to run that map more then normal. with no sentinels in that map their score won’t be effected. So we most likely lost a lot of places in the rankings.
  • jlc80203jlc80203 Posts: 50
    mini bosses have an effect on scoring as they vary in prestige. i think he sent. scoring is a bit messed up you but you cant justify a lower score from one aq series to the next unless the mini bosses are the same. last week was morning star, this week is GG....
    Erikfive_0 wrote: »

It matters a lot actually. My alliance is over 5 mil points shy of where we normally score and with free map6 I’m sure people used that opportunity to run that map more then normal. with no sentinels in that map their score won’t be effected. So we most likely lost a lot of places in the rankings.

Excellent point, I hadn't thought of that.

• Last week 130m day 1 map 6, this week 130m day 3 map 6 with higher prestige! Does kabam even test any content!
  • Last week 130m day 1 map 6, this week 130m day 3 map 6 with higher prestige! Does kabam even test any content!

To test content one must care about said content.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    We scored about 4,000 less points this week. Just missed the 125k milestone so less map 6 crystals for the alliance. Huge advantage for map 6 which has no Sentinels. @Kabam Miike are the points for defeating Sentinels capped on purpose or is this a glitch?
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    Last week 130m day 1 map 6, this week 130m day 3 map 6 with higher prestige! Does kabam even test any content!

You would have missed the 125m milestone if you did 65555 instead of 55655 this week.
  • AcanthusAcanthus Posts: 447 ★★★
    Missed 150 mil milestone by 10k cause of this. Yay!
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    Boom, knew it would happen. Rewards were nerfed.
  • DukeZmanDukeZman Posts: 604 ★★★
    I was just staring at our final score (95mil) trying to figure out how we scored so low. Glad someone caught this!
  • DukeZmanDukeZman Posts: 604 ★★★

Standing may or may not be affected, but missing a milestone is significant.
  • CentrifugeCentrifuge Posts: 109
    Hi All,

Just noticed that our AQ score did not increase the appropriate amount from day 4 to day 5. I’m not sure if this related to the sentinel scoring issue or something else. Just wanted to share.

Cent

d0ihf4hi0dbg.png