**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

All this talk about Sand-bagging... What about Santa-bagging?

LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,166 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
So much banter about Sand-bagging in Battlegrounds being anywhere from 'ok' to a bannable offense... But I have some extra energy to spend so I go Santa-bagging! πŸŽ…πŸΌ

It's a good time of the year to give and I got a strategically built deck to give some cheer to my opponent in the Victory Track. Sometimes winning isn't everything. Thoughts?

Comments

• Options
    DragonMCOCDragonMCOC Posts: 528 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Amazing idea!!!!
  • Options

Someone did that to me and I was so grateful, helped me get out of silver I was getting destroyed by sand baggers. You guys are amazing.

You know, I think someone did this to me too now. While they didn’t use 2 stars and such, it looked like they really didn’t try and let me win
  • Options
    PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Santa Claus came to town

• Options
    SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,167 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Ive started doing this each time i progress to a new tier. Just 1 energy refill worth and at night just to use my remaining energy
  • Options
    mattressmattress Posts: 405 β˜…β˜…
    Not all heroes wear capes.i salute you sir
  • Options
    Peairs420Peairs420 Posts: 60 β˜…
    im in as soon as i hit my next milestone
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,292 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Someone get this man a drink.
  • Options
    Extra bonus points in Ally Event for picking certain Tags on Defense/Offense for a fight, so can load a Deck with those particular Tags, and try to win just 1 fight (so you get 3 fights worth of those extra tagged Points for Ally Event, instead of just 2 fights worth).

But yes, probably strange look on opponents face when they see a pick of only 2 good champs, and 5 throw-away ones for your 7-champ team (even when many more high ones pop-up that β€œcould” have been selected, but weren’t).

So not entirely Santa-Claus'ing, but just about.

*Hint, separating tagged Defenders/Attackers by Class in your deck helps to not have to remember what those individual champs are once you are picking later.
  • Options
    LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,166 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

*Hint, separating tagged Defenders/Attackers by Class in your deck helps to not have to remember what those individual champs are once you are picking later.

Yes... I did say "strategically built deck" πŸ€“
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    As much as I like the concept, it's still contributing. Lol.
  • Options
    Kabam Jax said:

I... am shocked by this.

I want to like it... my instinct is to like it... but there is still skepticism deep within me.

Keep it up... I think?

A truly dedicated Santa would get to the circuit, reach Celestial and do it from there
  • Options
    Pdexter86Pdexter86 Posts: 81 β˜…
    I really like this idea and will be getting on board. It’s the end of the month, I have no content to spend my energy on so I’ll spread some cheer with some free wins for others πŸ™ƒ

If you match with pdexter86…. You’re welcome πŸ‘πŸ»
  • Options
    Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Posts: 1,155 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

I've helped plenty of people progress into higher tiers, and that's when I was trying to win. LOL.

I also do this lmao
  • Options
    TrubluMateTrubluMate Posts: 367 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    When I reach a new tier or have no progression tokens and excess energy with no time to sit through some fights, I just hit accept and put my phone down. It gives me a few points in the solo and alliance event. It’s not quick for the other person, but it’s a guaranteed W.
    I didn’t realise it was known as Santa Bagging though 🀣
  • Options
    HerohanoiHerohanoi Posts: 114 β˜…β˜…
    Finally I reach the Gladiator Circuit and also join the Club of Santa Baggering 🀣.