**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is Wish Crystal ever coming?

Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
Kebam promised this iirc?

Is it still coming?

I’ve got 1-2 champs I would love to get.

Comments

• Options
    TheLightBringerTheLightBringer Posts: 453 ★★★★
    I WISH the game will last long enough at this point with all staff happening recently
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    They are working on it.
  • Options
    I mean 7* are coming ..
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,979 ★★★★★
    Right after ascension
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,053 ★★★★★
    TyEdge said:

Is it still coming?

It was never promised.

Many would construe use of the terms “will arrive” and “certain on wanting to build this” to create a particular level of expectations. But hey, it’s only two years past back end of the timetable they called “a ways away” in the first place

Did someone have ability accuracy reduction in their kit? Maybe this description is a 100% chance for Kabam to release a wish crystal but it failed to trigger because we used Domino or the assassin mastery?
    I still don't see where it says they promised that they are coming. I see no concrete dates set either. All I see is an idea about a type of crystal that they want to do but don't have the means to make.
  • Options
    Noob_Master69Noob_Master69 Posts: 677 ★★★★

TyEdge said:

Is it still coming?

It was never promised.

Many would construe use of the terms “will arrive” and “certain on wanting to build this” to create a particular level of expectations. But hey, it’s only two years past back end of the timetable they called “a ways away” in the first place

Did someone have ability accuracy reduction in their kit? Maybe this description is a 100% chance for Kabam to release a wish crystal but it failed to trigger because we used Domino or the assassin mastery?
    I still don't see where it says they promised that they are coming. I see no concrete dates set either. All I see is an idea about a type of crystal that they want to do but don't have the means to make.
    In that case, why are they not communicating the fact that they are NOT coming to the game. Seeing as a majority of forum users seems to be under the impression that it IS a promise. Unless they have done that and I completely missed that
  • Options
    captaincushcaptaincush Posts: 544 ★★★

TyEdge said:

Is it still coming?

It was never promised.

In that case, why are they not communicating the fact that they are NOT coming to the game. Seeing as a majority of forum users seems to be under the impression that it IS a promise. Unless they have done that and I completely missed that
    even if they did communicate that, it would not stop the forums from being spammed with these questions since most users can't seem to find and use the search option
  • Options
    Wozzle007Wozzle007 Posts: 937 ★★★★★
    They didn’t promise it. It was a proposed direction of the game.
    They should communicate what the plan is even if it’s likely that wish crystals have been scrapped. I don’t personally think the game needs wish crystals at this time. There’s so many shards available and we’re getting more and more choice Nexus crystals.
  • Options
    mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    keep wishing
  • Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    I think most ppl gonna wish for revives in their crystals
  • Options
    Keil238YTKeil238YT Posts: 5
    Idk, but I’m hopeful it will be soon
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,053 ★★★★★
    TyEdge said:

TyEdge said:

Is it still coming?

It was never promised.

“If Kabam doesn’t say ‘promise’ it doesn’t count, even when they use words like ‘will’ and ‘certain.’ And sure the timetable they posted was 5-8 months and we are now at month 33 without any meaningful update, much less the actual thing. But it’s not like they told us WHEN it would happen.”

I rewrote your post for you^^^
    No.
  • Options
    Longshot_33Longshot_33 Posts: 353 ★★★
    It’s coming after new masteries and when mastery loadouts arrive. Approx. Date is the 1st of never or the 32nd of Jan. Not sure which they chose
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,619 ★★★★
    Wish Crystals are probably too hard to implement in the game, and would require too much effort. Kabam has more pressing issues on their mind, and have a plethora of bugs to fix. I would say focusing on the WIsh Crystal isn't, and shouldn't, be a priority of Kabam's right now. Fix the bugs first, worry about new features later.
  • Options

Wish Crystals are probably too hard to implement in the game, and would require too much effort. Kabam has more pressing issues on their mind, and have a plethora of bugs to fix. I would say focusing on the WIsh Crystal isn't, and shouldn't, be a priority of Kabam's right now. Fix the bugs first, worry about new features later.

Too hard to implement? What the heck are you talking about? Just make it so u can select the players before we spin. How hard can that be?
  • Options
    MackeyMackey Posts: 1,559 ★★★★★
    Only thing I'd want out of that wish crystal is for 3.2.6 to remain untouched .... I guess we all know wishes don't come true though huh 🤣
  • Options
    Mknight123Mknight123 Posts: 276 ★★★
    edited March 2023

Too hard to implement? What the heck are you talking about? Just make it so u can select the players before we spin. How hard can that be?
    That is... Not how that works :tongue:
    @Kabam Miike I just want my 6* longshot already been hunting for him for too long 😭😭