Summoners, we recently encountered an issue with the Alliance Quest Setup Phase Starting Timer that may cause the Setup Phase Starting Timer to display erroneous information, though we are working on a fix for it as quickly as possible. Additionally, if the Setup Phase does not let you plan your days in advance, you will be able to once the Event officially begins on the Alliance Quest Start date.

For clarity, the next Alliance Quest Enlistment Phase will begin on December 5 at 20:00 UTC, regardless of what the in-game timers display.

The next Alliance Quest Start will be on December 6 at 20:00 UTC. This is when Summoners should be able to enter each Map.

Thank you for your patience and understanding as we work to resolve this issue.

Iron Fist

SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
Wouldn’t Iron Fist be a good champ if each armor break also did ability reduction just like Crossbones?

Comments

• FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Yea that would be great
  • SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    Well other champs get furies but only CB does ability reduction so that argument wouldn’t have much merit.
  • RicemanRiceman Posts: 216
    Hopefully they could give him some sort of armor shatter
    Riceman wrote: »

Iron Fist season 2 start would’ve been a good timing. Honestly he needs something. Mystic champs have been ignored for far too long. They used to be the best class
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    I’ve been BEGGING for some buffs.

Special attacks activate the fist which gives him 100% passive Precission and a large Cruelty (like maybe half of one from Corvus) and gives him true accuracy

When the fist cools down he gets a small regen for each medium hit landed during the duration of the iron fist

Armor Shatter to a degree that has the added bonus of true strike that bypasses abilities that trigger when the enemy is struck. Or just the ability ignore part
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    The logic could be iron fist is mystic, and can do whatever he pleases
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 3,702 ★★★★★
    Smash wrote: »
    Riceman wrote: »

Iron Fist season 2 start would’ve been a good timing. Honestly he needs something. Mystic champs have been ignored for far too long. They used to be the best class

Agreed. I think they could've added Davos/Steel Serpent as a mystic cross between Iron Fist and Rogue.
    Smash wrote: »
    Well other champs get furies but only CB does ability reduction so that argument wouldn’t have much merit.

@Smash that is exactly my point. People whining would come up with SOME dumb reasoning like that

I agree. And your comment was very funny 😂