**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Can season 5 bring with it a buff on rewards

2»

Comments

• Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,189 ★★★★★
    Season Rewards were halved because the duration has lowered as well. Really has nothing to do with the interim.

I don't know about you but every season since they were "halved" has been far less than 1/2 the t5 basics

In the cystal. It rng from the rank rewards from gold1 to Master it faily decen just the rng suck Big times
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    MrMaat wrote: »
    buff the war season rewards.
    LMFAO.
    greedy much!

war season rewards are a bonus on top of of what you would normally get for wars.
    lets rewind a year. there was no war seasons.
    every body was happy doing wars 2 or 3 times a week for the shards provided on a singular per victory basis.
    the individual war tier rewards have also been increased once since then. you used to have to get to like tier 8 or something for 5* shards. now you only need to be like tier 11.

seriously the season rewards do not need a buff.
    yeah it is always cool to get more rewards.
    but seriously these are an extra bonus on top of your individual war rewards.

No, this is completely wrong. War Seasons is totally different from previous war. That's the point of having a "season". War seasons, according to Kabam, made war the most competitive area of the game for the most lucrative rewards. So there is no sense in which it is a "bonus" on top of what we got previously. In the previous version it made sense to stop fighting if you knew you couldn't win. In the current version you have to 100% even in a loss if you want to compete. We can't rewind a year because they are completely different lol.

how is it wrong????
    a AW is AW regardless of in season or out of season.
    there is no difference between a war in season and out of season.

it is only your mentality and your perception that means you have to push harder to complete it and harder to win.
    this is the way top tier allies see it and the rewards at top tier reflect this.

if you use items ie boosts and potions to complete a war that is your choice.
    but the simple fact is this.
    every war is played on the same map.
    and the matchmaking algorithm is the same in season or out of season.
    you get the same win / loss rewards per war regardless of season or not season.

A war is still a war regardless of when it happens.
    if you have the desire to push so much harder during season then great and i hope that enables you to get a higher tier and the rewards that you are after.

but there is no need to increase war season rewards at all.
    maybe the only thing would be to reduce the RNG in the war seasons crystals.

The static rewards aren't bad where they are but the drop rates on the crystals could really use a buff. Getting under 10k t2a and 5k t5b from 5 crystals after a platinum finish is rough. EQ shouldn't end up being better than a platinum war season finish
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,250 ★★★★★
    EQ shouldn't end up being better than a platinum war season finish

What your rationale behind this thinking?
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    xNig wrote: »
    EQ shouldn't end up being better than a platinum war season finish

What your rationale behind this thinking?

The difference in the amount of resources typically required for both
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    LMFAO.
    greedy much!

war season rewards are a bonus on top of of what you would normally get for wars.
    every body was happy doing wars 2 or 3 times a week for the shards provided on a singular per victory basis.
    the individual war tier rewards have also been increased once since then. you used to have to get to like tier 8 or something for 5* shards. now you only need to be like tier 11.

No, this is completely wrong. War Seasons is totally different from previous war. That's the point of having a "season". War seasons, according to Kabam, made war the most competitive area of the game for the most lucrative rewards. So there is no sense in which it is a "bonus" on top of what we got previously. In the previous version it made sense to stop fighting if you knew you couldn't win. In the current version you have to 100% even in a loss if you want to compete. We can't rewind a year because they are completely different lol.

how is it wrong????

it is only your mentality and your perception that means you have to push harder to complete it and harder to win.
    this is the way top tier allies see it and the rewards at top tier reflect this.

if you have the desire to push so much harder during season then great and i hope that enables you to get a higher tier and the rewards that you are after.

It's wrong because Kabam designed it to be the most competitive and lucrative game mode and not as a bonus on top of what we normally get for wars... You say there is no difference in season and out of season? I wonder why people tank out of season and cheat in season lol. Everything that you point out about the maps being the same is true except for the conclusion that you draw. Kabam did not design season rewards to be a "bonus" so they are not a bonus.
  • Options
    B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Better reward would be good. Especially since lots of units and glory and boosts are spend on AW. The cost almost outweighs the rewards. A slight bump to season rewards would be nice. Also I think the war victory crystal needs a update. Who cares about winning a war and opening a crystal for 3k loyalty. Lmao. That crystal needs a serious buff. Something worth going after.
  • Options
    borntohulaborntohula Posts: 447 ★★★
    edited October 2018
    Just remove the RNG element from season rewards. That’s all I ask for. Not more rewards. Simply a fixed number of T2a and t5b shards for all alliance members. Whether that’s 5k or 50k, I honestly don’t care. As long as we all get rewarded the same thing for the same effort.

It’s too much work/glory/units/stress to be disappointed again and again, simply because of RNG. The chance to theoretically get more shards than other players, is not motivating. It’s the opposite. I feel for those who luck out. Because of this (imho) unfair rewards mechanism, this will be my final ‘serious’ AW season. After that, I will rejoin my previous alliance, which only runs one AW BG these days, just for fun. And for much the same (RNG) reasons. Lag and bugs aside, it’s the biggest demotivating thing in the game. Get. Rid. Of. It. Please.
  • Options
    Reevesy01Reevesy01 Posts: 79
    Everyone complaining about AW easy thing to do is what I did don't play AW, been nearly 4 months with no AW and it's bloody great.
  • Options
    ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    edited October 2018
    Reevesy01 wrote: »
    Everyone complaining about AW easy thing to do is what I did don't play AW, been nearly 4 months with no AW and it's bloody great.
    Thing is you fall far behind when others are racking in those rewards. And it's sad when a player decides to stop playing a game mode because the fun is gone. Quitting should never be a solution to a problem.
  • Options
    MrMaatMrMaat Posts: 302 ★★
    LMFAO.
    greedy much!

how is it wrong????

It's wrong because Kabam designed it to be the most competitive and lucrative game mode and not as a bonus on top of what we normally get for wars... You say there is no difference in season and out of season? I wonder why people tank out of season and cheat in season lol. Everything that you point out about the maps being the same is true except for the conclusion that you draw. Kabam did not design season rewards to be a "bonus" so they are not a bonus.

the reason people "tank" while out of season is a greedy mindset.
    simple as that.
    it is in the players mindset that they have to do wat they can to get any edge.
    exactly the same mindset that leads some people to cheat.

a war is still a war. we play all wars the same regardless. always have and always will.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    edited October 2018
    Season Rewards were halved because the duration has lowered as well. Really has nothing to do with the interim.

I don't know about you but every season since they were "halved" has been far less than 1/2 the t5 basics

I was talking about the Rewards in general. The Crystal RNG is a different story. No changes have been made to the amount of payout from them, from what I've read, and there isn't really enough data to know either way.