(Yet another) Deadpool X-Force buff suggestion

MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 3,161 ★★★★★
So, DPX is an oddly weak champ despite Deadpool being a clear favourite of the Kabam team. Why? He's in the 6-star crystal, and pulling him is like pulling a tooth.

Whilst recognising that others have suggested buffs before, here's my version; aiming to give him just a few canon-friendly tricks without making him overpowered.

No reskin required, although I'd want to give him full-time swords like Drax. Still no regeneration though - he didn't have regeneration during his X-Force phase...

Signature: When he either starts a fight or drops below 30% health, Deadpool has a 100% chance to gain short-lived Power Gain, Fury and Cruelty passives. These grant up to +75% Attack, +150% Critical damage and +60% Power Gain over four seconds. This ability is immune to Ability Accuracy Reduction.

Passive: When he either starts a fight or drops below 30% health, Deadpool has a 100% chance to gain a short-lived Power Gain passive. This grants +33% Power Gain over four seconds. This ability is immune to Ability Accuracy Reduction. This passive ability is superceded by his Awakened ability.

Passive: Deadpool's chaotic fighting style and thought processes make him difficult to fight, granting the following benefits:
- He reduces opponent's Autoblock and Evade chances by 50%.
- Opponents who accrue benefits from the Combo meter do so at half their usual rate.
- Sentinel gains analysis charges as though DPX were a Skill champion.
- DPX is immune to Taskmaster's Exploit Weakness ability.

Attacks: Deadpool's heavy attack, SP2, first medium and first two light attacks are katana strikes.

Katana strikes have +125 critical rating, and have a 20% chance to inflict bleed for xxx damage over the seconds. Bleed potency and duration is increased by 25% when inflicted by critical hits.

SP1 - 75% chance to inflict 25% Weakness for eight seconds. Female and robotic characters are immune to this effect.
SP2 - This effect has triple the usual bonuses of standard Katana strikes (i.e. +750 critical rating, and a 60% chance to inflict bleed).
SP3 - Deadpool takes a sneaky shot at his opponent, bypassing 75% of their Physical Resistance and Armour. 100% chance to inflict bleed for XXX damage over five seconds.

Sounds like he might be a bit more fun? Comments below!

Comments

  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,479 ★★★
    No You my Taskmaster to be useless

    Too op
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 3,161 ★★★★★
    If DP didn't have regen during his time in the X-Force then why not make him skill?

    If he was introduced now, he probably would be.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 3,161 ★★★★★
    edited October 2018
    issamaf80 wrote: »
    No You my Taskmaster to be useless

    Too op

    Taskmaster can't copy him in the comics, so I thought that would be a fun Easter Egg ability, like Daredevil countering Hood's invisibility.

    Taskmaster also (supposedly) dislikes copying Moon Knight, since 'Moon Knight would rather take a punch than avoid one'.

    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taskmaster_(comics)
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,479 ★★★
    issamaf80 wrote: »
    No You my Taskmaster to be useless

    Too op

    Taskmaster can't copy him in the comics, so I thought that would be a fun Easter Egg ability, like Daredevil countering Hood's invisibility.

    Taskmaster also (supposedly) dislikes copying Moon Knight, since 'Moon Knight would rather take a punch than avoid one'.

    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taskmaster_(comics)

    I know that
  • Lit
  • Raymundo86Raymundo86 Posts: 586 ★★★
    Please do something to him he is completely useless just like my other three 6*s. My 3* domino is better than all four of them.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 3,161 ★★★★★
    Not even a hundred views? Wow, the traffic is slow in the Suggestions thread.

    Or maybe people just like him the way he is?
Sign In or Register to comment.