UPDATE: A new Hotfix (v32.2.3) is now being released to address this issue. Please keep an eye on your App Store for this update to address the below issue.

We are currently experiencing an Error when Summoners view a Champion’s Synergies while in the Champion Selection screen in Arenas and Duels. We are aware of this issue and are working on a Hotfix to address it. In the meantime, please avoid using the synergy menu to prevent this error and crash. We apologize for this inconvenience. Updates will be posted here: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/293506/error-when-looking-at-synergies-from-champion-selection-screen

More i play with carnage , more he....

More i play with carnage , more i think he is super really bad ,, why kabam why ??? He is a super vilain and now he is a little kid. I saw kabam miike saying we need to get use to him but seriously not .... is symby are bad and slow is attack is really bad is def is really bad is bleed is really bad. Good for long fight ? He cant stand too long at all. It tooks almost 80 hit to kill a 5* r4 opponent with my 5* r3 carnage. So seriuosly buff him or take it out of the contest. What u did with mammu is crazy good for a super vilain but carnage = poopoo look like some programmer dont know their marvel universe at all. So hope buff or for the futur
«1

Comments

  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Stop complaining, why not get the champ in three star and play with him before investing in it. You can see previews in youtube of the champ.
  • 4_ME_U_D0N34_ME_U_D0N3 Posts: 141
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Stop complaining, why not get the champ in three star and play with him before investing in it. You can see previews in youtube of the champ.

    You know because u cant get a champ day 1 of his release doesnt mean people wont get him a second after he is released on the featured crystal....So how was he supposed to know how bad he is if he was the 1st one to get him?
  • Josh2PlayJosh2Play Posts: 115
    I think what Miike was refering to with "You'll just have to adapt to him" basically was "We are not going to buff him until 2020 when someone gets fired for making one of the most hyped champions carbage" so yeah, pretty much, adapt to him being the worst champion in the contest.
  • CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    There's comments from Miike, saying they are about to 'look' at him.

    Hopefully they do and realise he's terrible. If not I'm giving them till the end of the month before I start pushing for info regarding this.

    I don't understand how they can make a champ like Carnage, then turn around and make Stark spidey...
  • KojomaotoKojomaoto Posts: 25
    this community is the most whiniest one, seriously not every champion needs to be good,
  • nebneb Posts: 434 ★★★
    I've exhausted my reserves with the Carnage issue. Yes, he's terrible. Talking about it just turns into some people agreeing and trolls trashing players for wishing one of their all time favorites didn't have to be trash tier. It gets us no where. If talking about how bad he is helps you let off steam then go find a wall cause kabaam doesn't care.
  • RafitasRafitas Posts: 65
    @neb Ya mate, sadly :(
    @Cuteshelf +1
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    Kojomaoto wrote: »
    this community is the most whiniest one, seriously not every champion needs to be good,

    Right, so now it is apparently considered whiny to give feedback that certain champions are legitimately under-powered.
  • AncientTouchAncientTouch Posts: 24
    This needed to be said
  • ViperKingVViperKingV Posts: 111
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    If you hate him that much sell him.

    Stating the obvious but this is a forum to discuss game issues etc. Carnage was a highly anticipated Champion/Villain but his abilities are crushed by the challenger Rating System. His design flaws make him too weak for AQ and AW. The player community should continue to lobby Kabam for a rework on Carnage as soon as possible. Kabam monitors the usage and success of every champion in the game, they know that Carnage is not performing as he should. Players just want assurances that Devs are on it, and an updated Carnage is being treated as a priority. 2019-2020 means it's not going to happen.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    You hate a champ, sell him or dont use him. Stop whinning !
  • nebneb Posts: 434 ★★★
    Just another dime a dozen troll, not worthy of response
  • Yelin547Yelin547 Posts: 238
    I agree there is lots of whining in this community... but carnage may be the worst champ that I have used in the game honestly. And if you have used him against MD that is a very entertaining fight because damn those buffs cycle lol
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    If you dont like the champ dont use him. The game has 100 plus champs, not all of them have to be amazing. You rank for prestige is your choice! Stop complaining and grow up. Get over it!
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    Kojomaoto wrote: »
    this community is the most whiniest one, seriously not every champion needs to be good,
    The issue is he was the most highly demanded champ to be added. Since the first year of the game people have begged for him and when they finally get him he's the worst of the worst and serves no purpose. "Not every champ needs to be good?" WTH nonsense is that. All champs should be good and serve a purpose some where in the game. What you mean is "Not all champs should be gods." If they aren't good or even practical why the hell add them and piss off the community?
    People have a right to complain, doesn't mean they are "whining."
  • CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    Yelin547 wrote: »
    I agree there is lots of whining in this community... but carnage may be the worst champ that I have used in the game honestly. And if you have used him against MD that is a very entertaining fight because damn those buffs cycle lol

    The buffs that cycle are passives and don't trigger MD. Only his permanent buffs he gets from 'mutating' after a special are actual buffs, and will trigger MD if dispelled.
  • Jonrdz1Jonrdz1 Posts: 201
    Carnage The most Powerful Spider Sim he Stronger than Spiderman Stronger than Venom in comics and cartoons but in game he hits like a wet noodle that unacceptable......
  • RafitasRafitas Posts: 65
    gatra_hp wrote: »
    c21dkeq77f59.jpg

    HAHA, damn right! :(
  • Yelin547Yelin547 Posts: 238
    Cuteshelf wrote: »
    Yelin547 wrote: »
    I agree there is lots of whining in this community... but carnage may be the worst champ that I have used in the game honestly. And if you have used him against MD that is a very entertaining fight because damn those buffs cycle lol

    The buffs that cycle are passives and don't trigger MD. Only his permanent buffs he gets from 'mutating' after a special are actual buffs, and will trigger MD if dispelled.

    That's. It how it worked for me in arena. It was triggering MD like crazy
  • Jonrdz1Jonrdz1 Posts: 201
    @Kabam Miike please help Us This Request Make it Reality We Would Really Appreciate it I've spend so many units and real money 2 get him and everyone one else 2 and he should be strong like Spider Stark he is a super villain stronger than venom and Spiderman...... Pass the word into Kabam Head Quarters Please And Thank You!! :smile:
  • Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
    Section24 wrote: »
    More i play with carnage , more i think he is super really bad ,, why kabam why ??? He is a super vilain and now he is a little kid. I saw kabam miike saying we need to get use to him but seriously not .... is symby are bad and slow is attack is really bad is def is really bad is bleed is really bad. Good for long fight ? He cant stand too long at all. It tooks almost 80 hit to kill a 5* r4 opponent with my 5* r3 carnage. So seriuosly buff him or take it out of the contest. What u did with mammu is crazy good for a super vilain but carnage = poopoo look like some programmer dont know their marvel universe at all. So hope buff or for the futur

    They are taking a look at him, I too agree that carnage's mechanics just don't work well with the game, it was a good thought in theory but doesn't work well when played out.

    If anything make it more like venom where he has a cool down for each buff but instead of a random buff you can control which one he gets based on current buffs he can get from light, med, heavy, blocking, etc.

    That would give the user more control and not have you wait for a special to buff him. Also he needs more bleed damage. He should be in line with Gwenpool with bleeding.
  • Josh2Play wrote: »
    I think what Miike was refering to with "You'll just have to adapt to him" basically was "We are not going to buff him until 2020 when someone gets fired for making one of the most hyped champions carbage" so yeah, pretty much, adapt to him being the worst champion in the contest.

    And oh... At least we made him somewhat high prestige. :). Customer appreciation right there.
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,103 ★★★★
    Carnage SHOULD be awesome (No I don't have him at all), but he is just bad.... like worse then Spidergwen bad...
  • LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    Carnage SHOULD be awesome (No I don't have him at all), but he is just bad.... like worse then Spidergwen bad...

    How do you know how bad he is then? I agree he needs a boost, but some people just talk out of their butts.
  • nebneb Posts: 434 ★★★
    Cosmics in general are probably the worst class out there. Science pulls ahead of them imo due to the over abundance of mystics. With the latest push of techs some decent cosmics would really help diversify the aw landscape. War gets boring when it's basically only 10 playable champions out of 100.
Sign In or Register to comment.