**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

More i play with carnage , more he....

2»

Comments

• CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    Yelin547 wrote: »
    Cuteshelf wrote: »
    Yelin547 wrote: »
    I agree there is lots of whining in this community... but carnage may be the worst champ that I have used in the game honestly. And if you have used him against MD that is a very entertaining fight because damn those buffs cycle lol

The buffs that cycle are passives and don't trigger MD. Only his permanent buffs he gets from 'mutating' after a special are actual buffs, and will trigger MD if dispelled.

That's. It how it worked for me in arena. It was triggering MD like crazy

Well that's how the passives and buffs work on carnage. There was a post from kabam Miiike on the character spotlight confirming that his passives won't trigger MD.

I've also not noticed them triggering when I use him in arena.
  • MaggieMaggie Posts: 23
    my 4 star carnage is the reason why I can't get to higher levels
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    He is ok. Not every champ needs to be OP. Maybe increase his bleed to be just like venom and give him a little bit more of attack to be in 1250 for max 4 star.minor adjustments that is all.
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    He is ok. Not every champ needs to be OP. Maybe increase his bleed to be just like venom and give him a little bit more of attack to be in 1250 for max 4 star.minor adjustments that is all.

It's not the fact that he isn't OP...

It's the fact he is underpowered.