**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Not your Typical 5/65 champs

Comments

• Options
    Quatre_1988Quatre_1988 Posts: 90

5czlr9qif56h.jpeg

Here Before all the Omega redddddddd Hype begins!

Lol I think it’s too late for that,but I have omega red and a r2 6* domino
    uh49iws7mq36.png

• Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    I really want Red bad. Want him to run paths 4 and 5 with R5 Corvus with suicides
  • Options
    Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 782 ★★★
    A guy in my alliance has 2 5r5s... Punisher and OG Spiderman. He wins.

I've been conventional, first was Spark, then Blade, and I just did Cap IW the other day (have a feeling he'll quickly become more common because he is a sick beast).
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,056 ★★★★★
    hi there)
    just wanted to ask, did you use cb vs golden symbiot in uc eq? does he shut down damage on power drain? I don't have cb, so can't test it myself
  • Options
    CassyCassy Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    i am looking Forward to r5 NC when i got all things together...
    or GR. not sure yet.
  • Options
    AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    MrBanks wrote: »
    I saw a 5/65 sentry and a 5/65 miles morales. In my opinion, extremely underrated champs

I like Sentry, you just need to understand how to use him. He could use another buff though. Miles morales is annoying AF to fight without any true strike champs
  • Options
    RC51RC51 Posts: 194
    PeterQuill wrote: »
    I 5/65'd my CM:

ucdjc5h9hlp6.png

i love playing Captain Marvel...just a simple hard hitter champ with no extra frills to worry about. Just 5 hit combos all day.,

Yup. My primary reason is because of my assigned AW path. Recovery, Power Shield, and Poison nodes. She out-damages everyone on Recovery (so far...normally I see KG, Cable, or Mephisto there), she eats whoever I see on Power Shield alive (I can't remember the last time I didn't see Sparky there), and unless someone throws Morningstar on the Poison node, she's a peach for it.
  • Options
    MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    I 5/65'd my CM:

ucdjc5h9hlp6.png

i love playing Captain Marvel...just a simple hard hitter champ with no extra frills to worry about. Just 5 hit combos all day.,

Yup. My primary reason is because of my assigned AW path. Recovery, Power Shield, and Poison nodes. She out-damages everyone on Recovery (so far...normally I see KG, Cable, or Mephisto there), she eats whoever I see on Power Shield alive (I can't remember the last time I didn't see Sparky there), and unless someone throws Morningstar on the Poison node, she's a peach for it.

Should I take my captain marvel to 2/35? She’s unduped
  • Options
    MrBanks wrote: »
    I 5/65'd my CM:

ucdjc5h9hlp6.png

Should I take my captain marvel to 2/35? She’s unduped

Nah, she's sub-par if she's not awakened.
  • Options
    Would you rather r5 Sabretooth or Venom as your first one? I don’t have much 5*s but these are my top 2
  • Options
    NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    Grim7787 wrote: »
    Namelez wrote: »
    @Grim7787 how's that 5/65 WS???

Nice...

He’s basically the Sparky in that Trinity. Pretty much Star Lord (w/100 hit limit)...

The real win is the true strike he gives KM on intercept. Game changer...

Nice bro I feel ya
  • Options
    BeginthEndBeginthEnd Posts: 334
    The only cosmic capable of dealing more damage than Corvus, I have yet to see as a r5, duped or not. I have seen the Awakened 4* r5 dealing an unbelievable 400,000k damage with one SP. (it’s on YouTube) Once all her “missions” are completed, she is granted a passive +800% SP damage and awakened she also gains passive fury for each one, boosting base attack times three. Her weapon will start to glow after the final mission. Death is at hand.

(Add Corvus for unique awesome synergy!)

Proxima is underrated. Anyone have her 5* r4 or better??
  • Options
    spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    I saw a 5/65 Colossus that a war opponent had. We assume he lost some kind of bet.
  • Options
    Isman1998Isman1998 Posts: 520 ★★★
    Whenever I get the resources (Tier 5 Basics) I'm going to take my X23 to 5/65. That bleed damage is gonna be off the chain.
  • Options
    BeginthEnd wrote: »
    The only cosmic capable of dealing more damage than Corvus, I have yet to see as a r5, duped or not. I have seen the Awakened 4* r5 dealing an unbelievable 400,000k damage with one SP. (it’s on YouTube) Once all her “missions” are completed, she is granted a passive +800% SP damage and awakened she also gains passive fury for each one, boosting base attack times three. Her weapon will start to glow after the final mission. Death is at hand.

(Add Corvus for unique awesome synergy!)

Proxima is underrated. Anyone have her 5* r4 or better??

You're the first person I've ran across who said, "Proxima is underrated". Then again, I'm not on these boards a lot, so there's that.
  • Options
    ScottryanScottryan Posts: 467 ★★★
    I have both a 5/65 gilly and a 5/65 carnagr. If you want to confirm search me in game. Scottryan. They both shred
  • Options
    Romo790Romo790 Posts: 139
    The_Boss9 wrote: »
    b232r70aq1dl.png
    Not very typical

This guy deserves a legend title
  • Options
    dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    Isman1998 wrote: »
    Whenever I get the resources (Tier 5 Basics) I'm going to take my X23 to 5/65. That bleed damage is gonna be off the chain.

That's my planned 2nd one, after Hypy as my 1st.
  • Options
    Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    issamaf80 wrote: »
    I have A 5 star Rank 5 Carnage he's My Top 5 star I don't use Tire list

I don't use a tire list either. Not sure how that would help anything in this game.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,551 ★★★★★
    Romo790 wrote: »
    b232r70aq1dl.png
    Not very typical

If I’m not mistaken, it’s actually a woman who used to be an ally mate. If it’s her, she just happens to totally love SG as a character.

Seems strange to a lot of people, but some folks just really love that aspect of the game and don’t care too much about ranking the “right” champs.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    Romo790Romo790 Posts: 139
    DrZola wrote: »
    Romo790 wrote: »
    b232r70aq1dl.png
    Not very typical

If I’m not mistaken, it’s actually a woman who used to be an ally mate. If it’s her, she just happens to totally love SG as a character.

Seems strange to a lot of people, but some folks just really love that aspect of the game and don’t care too much about ranking the “right” champs.

Dr. Zola

I love it when people play the game like this. I have a friend who will definitely take his 5* juggernaut to rank 5 because that is his favorite marvel character.