**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

If defensive synergies aren't ever going to be active....

2»

Comments

• Options
    Monkey17288Monkey17288 Posts: 99
    AWD might make my Ant-Man viable with doc ock synergy but I wouldn't want to face AWD with the crazy synergy they have out there.
  • Options
    Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    Is there any time frame for this as war is becoming more geared towards certain setups..

I agree with the season buffs because itll help to discover new setups and not just the boring "trinity" setup
  • Options
    Back to the intent of the original post... The Synergy Icons should just be Disabled (grayed out) when building your 5-man Defense team.
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,571 ★★★★★
    There should be an in game banner and/or an email sent to everyone that they do not work on AW defense. Not everyone is on these forums and aware they’re not working.
  • Options
    NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    Everyone wants defensive synergies. Then when they see the Holy Trinity on defense or Medusa on the boss node with Inhuman Royal synergy... Or some other crazy good synergy they're gonna cry and say this is unfair. Honestly id love to see Meduss with that Synergy on the boss node she'll be unkillable
  • Options
    Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hello,

As noted in our previous posts about this, the issue of Alliance War defense synergies is one that has a lot of considerations and we don't have any updates or timeline for it right now. When any new information is ready to be shared, we'll be sure to do so.
This discussion has been closed.