**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Contender, Proven, and Conqueror Discussion Thread

12346»

Comments

• ÆrroneousÆrroneous Posts: 85
    I've still not received the titles on my alt Ƭ¡ҧԑ Ӄ¡llԑг that has completed act 2 & act 3. Kabam might need to do a double check to make sure everyone has theirs. Especially now that the crystals are live.
  • hope4tghope4tg Posts: 149
    just got the new crystals and the discounted PHCs
  • AndyBaron7AndyBaron7 Posts: 292
    Piviot wrote: »
    AndyBaron7 wrote: »
    I just love how lower new players get all the best champs ( progression we call it ) all the top players get loads ( they need it to keep competitive ) so my question is this ? What about the progression of all of us ? You talk about been fair wanting things fair this isn’t fair. Your giving some and not others quite frankly I think it’s wrong of you. Where is the love kabam are we not all equal ? Do we all not need to keep progressing and to keep been competitive ? I see 6 month players with better rosters that 3 year players. Show some love. Stop been selective with brackets. We all need this not just some. And we got no hand outs back then we got told do uncollected. Smh.

If you uncollected why do you give a (bleep) if you not it helps

So why do u care

You miss the principle to this. When we did uncollected we got told to do it fast was given timers and given zero help. Back then we all had weaker rosters used far weaker champs as the rest well they didn’t exist yet. We got no hand out no help so wouldn’t this upset you ? I think all players are equal regardless of where you are from. Ect so the whole point here was treat all players equally. Cause we are all equal right ?
  • I've completed act 4 but only have titles and crystals upto Proven... I. E. I don't have the conquerer title nor premium crystal discount.

I did change my name recently so perhaps this has affected it - purely speculation here though? Any support here?
  • LosPayosRangelsLosPayosRangels Posts: 54
    edited November 2018
    finally got the new cristals and reduction price for premium. and they are fantastic!! in my first 3 free conqueror cristals I got....... 3 x lvl1 healing orbs XDDDDD
    Can't wait to see what I get in the daily conqueror cristal!! XDDDD
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Just need a new daily. Surprised with a T2 basic. Ehhhh
  • BloodshedzBloodshedz Posts: 45
    lu33sv8l9lac.png
    Kabam, so i still get 2*s from conquer daily crystals? What a joke. Thats pathetic.
    You do nothing but lie and screw over players.
    You suck. Im going on all social media and posting
    Why players shouldnt dowload or play this app.
    You have no grasp on how to run a game or help the progression of your customers.
    Mcoc is rated F-
  • RO53TT1RO53TT1 Posts: 314
    Why isn't there drop rates for the new daily crystals and hourly crystals
  • PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    edited November 2018
    Happy turkey day
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 990 ★★★
    Can you guys also change the quest crystals? what is a uncollected player doing with tier 1 and tier 2 iso?
  • Tim1234Tim1234 Posts: 162
    That’s great
  • Tim1234Tim1234 Posts: 162
    Wozzy101 wrote: »
    I think for those who are already uncollected changing the Grandmaster crystals is needed. Currently it’s 89% chance of 3*, 10% for a 4* and 1% for a 5*. If you’re uncollected a 3 star is useless. 4 stars are verging in redundant as well. I think keep the drop rate percentages the same but have it as 4*, 5* and 6* as the options. A 1% chance at a 6 star would take up to 2 years to get based on chance. If gives extra incentive to push to uncollected and to spend units on buying grandmaster shards.
    I think for those who are already uncollected changing the Grandmaster crystals is needed. Currently it’s 89% chance of 3*, 10% for a 4* and 1% for a 5*. If you’re uncollected a 3 star is useless. 4 stars are verging in redundant as well. I think keep the drop rate percentages the same but have it as 4*, 5* and 6* as the options. A 1% chance at a 6 star would take up to 2 years to get based on chance. If gives extra incentive to push to uncollected and to spend units on buying grandmaster shards.

• 11uchiha_hyuuga11uchiha_hyuuga Posts: 2
    edited January 2019
    i am playing after long time and i am just not getting any crystals other than contender free 4hrs crystal i mean no daily crystals