**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Version 21.0 Discussion Thread

Comments

• Will the new Portraits affect Dueling?
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,305 ★★★
    If mephisto is gaining power from another mephisto aura of incineration, cant iceman get something similar
  • Atharva111Atharva111 Posts: 52
    Will this profile pic change be expired when the update ends or it is permanent?
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Permanent
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    You guys will never address the loading and lag issues will you?
  • They've answered the DUEL'ing questions already. You still only duel the summoner's Top Profile Hero, no matter who they have choosen for their Profile Pic. So it will make it harder to find someone specific to duel.
    (Fyi, there has always been a few cases where Top Profile Pic hero was not who you actually duel, but those are cases where Rating was close between top heroes and how that person's Mastery affected one of them more than the other ended up in them being arranged differently between that summoner and how others viewed that person)
    ***And to answer another common question ("Will the pic still contain the * Star level"). Answered previously as well... if you keep your default Profile Pic they will maintain the Star Level as well. BUT, if you choose a different Profile Hero for Pic, it WILL NOT have any Star Level or Star-based Border to it (think it will have a new Generic border around the hero).
  • When will you give the tool to sell the symbioid? You said something about it, and there is only one day to the new event.
  • MaatttyyMaatttyy Posts: 77
    I'm glad they've re-evaluated dungeon rewards!
  • Cranky_TrumpCranky_Trump Posts: 263
    So....the Champion is basically The Rock?
  • YotzYotz Posts: 117
    No lag fix for androids? I'm waiting to see if they fix the lag issues of the last 6 weeks or not, so I can decide whether to leave my alliance and move to a lower tier one so I don't affect them any more. I'm tired of getting punched through my block, blocked specials, random dropped combos... It's been horrible. This game keeps getting more and more aimed at ios.
  • Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    When you gonna resolve unending loading screens
    My gameplay becomes laggy after patch18.0 all things in game going in slow motion and i can't keep my combos
    It goes in infinite loading and i have to restart it always
    Android 6.0.1
    Device Sony Xperia Z2

Please answer this little question
  • bdawg923bdawg923 Posts: 752 ★★★★
    Were the loading issues fixed? It takes 45-60 seconds between fights nowadays
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    So I’m guessing we will not receive the experience we should’ve received if Wisdom were working correctly?

Will this be addressed? Can you please let us know what is going on with this?
  • VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    aegon is pronounced with a hard g? would be better if it was age-on or even ay-gee-on, but ay-gone sounds unnatural imo
  • Helicopter_dugdugdugHelicopter_dugdugdug Posts: 555 ★★★
    VulcanM wrote: »
    aegon is pronounced with a hard g? would be better if it was age-on or even ay-gee-on, but ay-gone sounds unnatural imo

Aegon Targereyen is pronounced the same way. So, yeah it will be with a hard g as in gone.
  • 1ceman181ceman18 Posts: 32
    Yeah, all this new content and new stuff is the talk, how about the lags and the longer wait times also been fixed this time around. Smdh
  • JakJakJakJak Posts: 28
    uhg I only just unlocked 5* gems and now I need 10 more 5*….
  • GriffoplayGriffoplay Posts: 265
    IS it possible to know in advance what will be in the new dungeons Crystals? may be before the actual ones expires
  • viahdj06k733.png
    Why update is showing and when I checked App Store there was no update
  • Same here I play on iPad Pro but there is no update available
  • TheRealApocTheRealApoc Posts: 320 ★★
    No update for the app yet? :D the Symbioid is stronger than they imagined :)
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    awa6we30cbpb.png

I noticed a change with the masteries. Instead of utility it’s called proficiencies now? Also some odd icons going on.