**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What hypothetical modification to the game would you most want to see in 2019?

Feel free to add your own thoughts or suggestions.

What hypothetical modification to the game would you most want to see in 2019? 68 votes

Expanded Energy to 100
16%
GamerСанекКрымRUSDankestChefJohn757NamelezxXpenAvengers320RandimDude01RockypantherxArbiter2426Darth_Semz 11 votes
An Alternate Mastery Setup that could be switched
29%
DNA3000Hulk_77Erza_ScarletCaribbeanBluesSpeedbumpnameplasNairvehlRaymundo86Liss_Bliss_Cupid6yrara93sbdjdkChrollo3006Mitchell35Iron_spider1Webby72ab28pmrcyrcleiLachBrainCellsAlexAvalon 20 votes
A Six Champion Roster selection
16%
Kenny292Aayush2268Batwing2000Duke_SilverMelkerlanneroDatman257Dev5400Colonaut123B_Dizzle_01Maikelkuma_Barabbas_ 11 votes
Expanded Mastery Points up to 10 additional ones
17%
Timone147DOA40buffajrRich_RyderNojokejaymLeo_ruVulcanMThe_red_EclipsecrystaldsmithZombieZeddRehan010_JoBoB1982 12 votes
Other
20%
SnizzbarphillgreenAkhilxcxLt_Magnum_1PlagueisBaneSNEERJayCeeIvarTheBonelessFhfjghhggggjfhfjgThatOneMasterGamerSamspade23TheRagerRKOArcherCrimsonツ 14 votes

Comments

• An Alternate Mastery Setup that could be switched
    Mastery profiles are a quality of life improvement that doesn't seem to have any real downside. I think that's a definite possibility in a year. Increasing energy cap to 100 is extremely unlikely. Increased mastery points has zero chance of happening unless and until they add new masteries. Allowing players to bring six instead of five has zero chance of happening period.
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Increased level cap
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Other
    Lvl cap increase and improvement to alliance crystal and war victory crystals
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    honeslty while I would love the mastery points it won’t happen.

What I realistically would like is also a mastery alternate and then a resetting bar.

Doesn’t need to increase overall level but every time you fill the bar you get a random reward of a certain level. Give a point to xp boosts in the game again

• SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★
    Other
    Better drop rates in FGMCs
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    Other
    A way to earn GMC shards in war (could convert to a basic GMC or FGMC).
  • Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    Other
    Up the level cap.
  • RKOArcherRKOArcher Posts: 4
    Other
    Level cap increase would be nice. More costumes for characters. A six-man team.
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    An Alternate Mastery Setup that could be switched
    Let’s face it, even if we had 100 energy Kabam would raise the cost per tile, or make new quests with much more space. This negativing those extra energy.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    Other
    More buffs to champs that could wreck the battlerealm but are too busy being sucky.

• DOA40DOA40 Posts: 94
    Them to fix the buffs that are in the Master and Uncollected monthly quests so that they both don’t have the same ones. Not even going to bother fighting Master Darkhawk, just because that Unblockable buff is ridiculous to have for both Master and Uncollected.

The only difference between the 2 right now is the Star Level you fight and it’s ridiculous to expect players who probably haven’t even finished Act 4 or even opened up the Uncollected portion of Act 5 to have to fight Master like it is Uncollected.
  • IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,234 ★★★★
    Other
    1) Increase level cap
    2) More ways for aqcuiring T3CC
    3) Updated rewards for heroic and master eq

The game has changed a lot withouth any change in rewards so it's time in 2019 imo. The only reason I don't mention uncollected is because the rewards are pretty good. But since Kabam has changed uncollected from one noded path to all paths noded except one I feel there should be a slight increase in rewards too.

Just my 2 cents
  • ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    Other
    Less harder bosses so people stop being mad even if they have a whole month to finish it.
  • CrimsonツCrimsonツ Posts: 4
    edited December 2018
    Other
    I'd love if they would stop nerfing things that do not need a nerf. It would make my year.
  • AkhilxcxAkhilxcx Posts: 255 ★★
    Other
    I think everyone would love a game that's actually not broken.
  • An Alternate Mastery Setup that could be switched
    Masteries preset / Alternative Setup!
    Please this is a must for end game players switching masteries multiple time depending on content and teams!!!
    To be able to save masteries setup instead of having to painstakingly rebuild every time would be AWESOME!!!!