**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What is the most Outrageous champion and node combination you can think of?

Comments

• Options
    Mike12867Mike12867 Posts: 477 ★★★
    Dshu wrote: »
    Aspect of nightmares and specter

Ghost to avoid aspect of nightmare damage, done that for elektra UC EQ already
  • Options
    Collector with 3 bars of power and ability accuracy reduction.

Heimdal synergy can tank it, did that and got a vid of it
  • Options
    [/quote
    thanos iw on thorns with chaos and slashed tires and all his attacks are unblock able

Quake God mode gameplay without blocking after evade but evade after evade
  • Options
    ClydaniaClydania Posts: 440 ★★
    Darkhawk, enhanced sp1, sp1 bias, start with one bar of power, both champions suffer power lock at 1 bar of power.
  • Options
    NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    edited December 2018
    Ok here we go you guys ready.
    Red Skull, Debuff Immune, Safeguard, Nullify immune, Thorns, Spiked Armor, and Adaptive,attack/health 200%
    And remember guys Red Skull gets infinite ability accuracy.
  • Options
    Red Skull, Debuff Immune, Safeguard, Nullify immune, Thorns, Spiked Armor, and Adaptive,attack/health 200%

Slapping tons of nodes would obviously make it outrageous, try 5 nodes only (including champion stat boost) and I can find a counter.....

PS: Yondu's light attacks will steal all armour buffs and doesn't take thorns damage but would be a crazy tough fight
  • Options
    SSofLimboSSofLimbo Posts: 148
    5 nodes hey, ok.

Ægon
    Starts with 1000 on combo meter
    Debuff Immune
    Safeguard
    Arc Overload
    Unstoppable when Dashing in with a medium
  • Options
    NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Mike12867 wrote: »

Slapping tons of nodes would obviously make it outrageous, try 5 nodes only (including champion stat boost) and I can find a counter.....

PS: Yondu's light attacks will steal all armour buffs and doesn't take thorns damage but would be a crazy tough fight

Alright 200% Statboost, Safeguard, Debuff Immune, and Adaptive
  • Options
    VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    electro, aar, power lock, thorns, 1% regen, mighty charge, unstoppable, 500% attack node and slashed tires.
  • Options
    Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Kobster84 wrote: »
    Rage will stop them from taking more then 2.5% damage from the switch

It won't. I used my MS on that Rage Taskmaster in EQ and the energy damage isn't capped. So the HP switch won't be capped either

Yes the hp switch is capped
  • Options

Morningstar to nullify all buffs and her energy damage aren't limited to 1% (check dreamin LoL run he does 75k tons of times on groot) or even a 5 soul SP1 Morningstar deals with that
  • Options

Morningstar to nullify all buffs and her energy damage aren't limited to 1% (check dreamin LoL run he does 75k tons of times on groot) or even a 5 soul SP1 Morningstar deals with that
    Ok add in energy resistance and debuff immune
  • Options
    Rage will stop them from taking more then 2.5% damage from the switch

It won't. I used my MS on that Rage Taskmaster in EQ and the energy damage isn't capped. So the HP switch won't be capped either

Yes the hp switch is capped

Gotta see that in practice, if energy damage isn't capped, HP switch shouldn't be either otherwise Kabam would have to change everything
  • Options
    KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,208 ★★★★
    I refuse to make Kabam's job easier for them. 🙄
  • Options
    SSofLimbo wrote: »
    5 nodes hey, ok.

Ægon
    Starts with 1000 on combo meter
    Debuff Immune
    Safeguard
    Arc Overload
    Unstoppable when Dashing in with a medium

Yea that would be a pain, wasn't expecting a 'unique' node but ok lets see. Firstly, you didn't mention any champ boosts so taking the obvious 5* 5/65, Aegon's HP would be around 28-32k?

1. Ghost - She wouldn't care much about unblockable. Arc Overload could be a problem at times but not a biggie. Debuff Immune is also irrelevant for her. Mighty Charge doesn't matter to her either. Safeguard would be a problem at times. I would have said she won't care about tanking SP3 either but the stun might get her. Other than that, it would be a tough fight but not impossible with mad skills

2. Killmonger - This will be another super tough ones but with Sig 200 KM, you can reflect upto 150% of damage taken back. So the strategy would be somehow getting to SP3 but not using it and taking hits. If you take 12k damage, you reflect 30k. Easy in writing but super tough in doing (just like imagining this node)

Yea I could only think of two lol
  • Options

only 5 nodes lol. You can add 10 nodes and make him unbeatable but that isn't a 'realistic' challenge
  • Options

only 5 nodes lol. You can add 10 nodes and make him unbeatable but that isn't a 'realistic' challenge

That’s 4 nodes aspect of chaos energy resistance debuff immune and rage
  • Options
    Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    @Mike12867 and mine?
  • Options
    The only way to do the one I listed is to make sure your health and the enemies and nearly the exact same
  • Options

That’s 4 nodes aspect of chaos energy resistance debuff immune and rage

Venom The Duck
  • Options
    Mitchell35 wrote: »
    @Mike12867 and mine?

Post again plz lol
  • Options
    Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    edited December 2018
    The Champion on last node of quest (so naturally +500%, act 6 level stuff), rage, debuff immune, aspect of war, mystic ward (100%), and flare.

That’s 5 nodes.

Have fun @Mike12867
  • Options
    JayProngsJayProngs Posts: 44
    Darkhawk with enhanced lag, problem with data connection and MUID language node. Destruction..
  • Options
    Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    Limiting myself to 1 node and 1 enemy
    Korg+Anything tbh is gonna be a bad time

Personally I’m a fan of Punisher 2099 and Kinetic Reactor and perforate with Sp1 and Sp2 bias with 100% power gain.
  • Options
    Wolfman_149Wolfman_149 Posts: 1
    How about this combo,
    Doctor Doom with Invade, Explosive Personality and debuff immunity.
  • Options
    Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    Another guy who went back to 2018 to bring back a thread from the dead
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Hyp: stun immune; spite; 200% power gain; all for nothing;

Overkill?
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Ok not a champ but a lane gated by 2 champs of the same class. Then add color blind. 😐