**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

A Small Giveaway, Merry Christmas!

Comments

• SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    I don't want anything.

Just Merry Xmas to you!
  • SyiionicSyiionic Posts: 64
    IGN: Phil_Da_Intern
    Favorite thing that’s happened this year: Beating 5/65 Domino in Duel
    Requested Item: Greater Gifting Crystal

Merry Christmas to you. Hope you have a wonderful rest of the year
  • HermitTheFrogHermitTheFrog Posts: 45
    edited December 2018
    HermitTheFrog
    I would like an annual crystal and/or a greater gifting crystal.
    My best moment was beating Atromix’s 13,000 PI Blade with my 2,500 PI unawakened 4* Guillotine.
    Thanks for doing this!
  • Kade7175Kade7175 Posts: 304 ★★
    Ghost of Asgard
    Ggc. I pulled dark hawk, then immediately duped him this week. That was sick. A 4* but still pretty dope.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,169 ★★★★★
    I don't want to enter, someone else who needs it can. I just wanted to say I think this is a great idea. Definitely in the spirit. Good on you, OP.
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    Merry Christmas.

IGN: ShottaK79
    Preferably: GGC

Best thing was joining an alliance called The Outsiders (TO). They have since broken up but I have yet to join an alliance that played the way we did. We made every alliance event (milestone “racing/achieving”) fun. Always wonder where we would be as an alliance if we didn’t split up.

Had a lot of fun in that alliance and truly miss it.
  • Webby72Webby72 Posts: 246 ★★
    Webby 72
    I pulled 5* void back to back
    Preferred: GCG
    Also, thank you for doing this giveaway, most people wouldn’t, so thanks
  • AwesomoChaosAwesomoChaos Posts: 78
    Ign: Awesomo Chaos
    GGC, please
    I started playing about a year ago. For my first 5*, saved enough shards in the last days of the old Featured crystals (i.e., Blade) for one spin and got him.
    Merry Christmas and thank you for the generosity!
  • IGN: LongWangWarrior
    Greater Gifting Crystal
    Greatest thing was that my last 3 five stars where Goldpool, Cap IW, and Corvus
  • Woody15Woody15 Posts: 544 ★★★
    Woody15
    I'd like the greater gifting crystals to have a tiny chance to get a kang

My best in game experience so far (I'm pretty new so far) has been helping out my alliance teammates. I was given good advice early on so I try to help them out too.
  • DeltronsDeltrons Posts: 14
    IGN: Deltrons
    I would like a greater gifting crystal, and the best thing I experienced in MCOC is getting 4 4* in 4 premium hero crystals. If I win, thank you so much 😊
  • Biggyboy660Biggyboy660 Posts: 32
    GGC is what I would prefer, bless your kindness, I don't need the GGC some may need it more than myself I'm just really hoping to pull a really rare item like 5* Thanks or Kang or 4* or 5* awakening gem. Your generosity is refreshing on this toxic at time forum
  • IGN: M Bak Kwa
    I would prefer the greater gifting Crystal.
    My best experience in MCOC is pulling a 4 star Ghost out of a Premium Hero Crystal!
    Thank you for your generosity! 😀
  • MavRCK_MavRCK_ Posts: 467 ★★★
    Don’t want anything but to wish everyone a Merry Christmas - wishing peace, love, safety and health for everyone and their families, for those fortunate and those less... thankful to be with someone I love and who tolerates me playing this fun game.
  • Rehan010_Rehan010_ Posts: 29
    IGN- Rehan010
    Greater Gift Crystal
    Best thing happened to few weeks ago when i get the 5* Stark Enhanced Spiderman from the Dungeon Crystal just like Prof Hoff i open many basic crystal didn't get him but i saw the last hunt of stark spiderman katy Candy told prof to do the dance and i also did that dance(or at least i tried) and i got him and i scream like crazy(and my told me to shut up) thats the best thing happened to me in MCOC
  • ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    That1MasterGmr
    I'll want a greater gifting crystal
    The best thing that happened to me is getting 5* Sabertooth
    Also Merry Christmas to you all
  • bubba_flabsbubba_flabs Posts: 4
    edited December 2018
    My IGN is bubba flabs. I would like a ggc, even though it will be trash with my luck. The best thing that happened to me is probably getting a 4* Iceman from a 4 star crystal
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,718 ★★★★★
    Nice idea, gotta support it :smile:
    IGN: Kerneas
    I'd prefer GGC
    My best thing in mcoc: When I opened 5* Doc Ock. I have been playing for about 3 years and opened around 15 5* crystals. But all my drops weren't good. My best ones were Mordo and Sentry. And then I got him, 5* Doctor Octopus ! I was so happy it didn't roll over to Ant-man who was next
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 950 ★★★
    Great gesture. Nice to see someone trying to spread some Christmas cheer. Lord knows we need it here.

I'll keep my name out of the hat, but as far as my best ingame experience, there's a few that spring to mind, but I think today might be it. After nearly 2 years of playing, I have finally pulled my most wanted champion in the game: Wolverine. Been saving an AG for him this whole time too.
  • LuispinedaLuispineda Posts: 54
    Luispinedaz

Desperte a mi ghost 4/55 con una gema generica por accidente , pense que saldria el cuadro de aceptar jajaja
  • EyrarEyrar Posts: 12
    edited December 2018
    IGN: eyrar

Well, for the best thing happened to me is pulling iceman as my first 5* from a simple 5* crystal.
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    edited December 2018
    BenTheArmyGames
    1GGC if I win please :)
    Thanks
    The best thing that’s happened is, not much really lol. Probably when I pulled a beast from my second 5 star instead of a spudergwen like on the first one
  • Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    Tobster9756
    GGC if I win!
    Pulling a domino from my dungeon crystal yesterday after 3 months grinding!
  • hiddenblizzardhiddenblizzard Posts: 506 ★★
    So,I am so sorry to be late...
    Obviously I made loss to myself 😂
  • StrayPoolStrayPool Posts: 98
    Well, why not? In game name is Dogtooth Katakuri. Favorite memory would be...pulling Goldpool from his first Pool's Gold Appearance, plus a ticket to his arena, in one burst of 10 crystals.

Greater Gifting Crystal, if this somehow makes the cut. And Merry Christmas either way!
  • Mrwarren96Mrwarren96 Posts: 396 ★★
    IGN : mwarrren
    Best experience has got to be when i one shot the collect with sparky, was so chuffed with myself and shocked that it even happened, finished on like 2% health!

Merry xmas to all, and great thing ur doing on christmas day amongst all the negativity on forums atm

Gift item if possible a ggc seeming as it is christmas😁
  • VeeTeeTeeVeeTeeTee Posts: 72
    edited December 2018
    IGN: Capsicle
    The best thing that happened in mcoc?
    Met great people that, although are completely different, they share the same passion and always help in need, not only inside the game.
    Merry Christmas. Great idea!
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,161 ★★★★★
    GH0ST__ (There are 2 underscores and the 0 is a zero)
    Best thing that happend to me in Mcoc was when I became elders bane a few days ago.
    I would like 10 Energy Refills because im lvl 59 and need to get to lvl 60 in 20 days or i will lose my T5 Basic in my stash :(
  • IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,231 ★★★★
    IGN: LaGanjaMaan, ggc
    Best thing in Mcoc: my 5* streak of god tiers. I hope this doesn't come of as a brag post I was just really really blessed by RNG. It started with duping starlord, then getting domino out the featured 5*, duping her from a basic, 5* blade after that and 5* hyperion to end the streak.

Merry xmas my man!