**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Seasons Greetings Gift [Merged Threads]

Comments

• auticusauticus Posts: 11
    Thank you so much for making the gift tiers progression based rather than time based. I got a science so I finally awakened my wasp that I got from Gwenpool goes to the movies
  • Pulled a Mystic Gem and dropped it (harder than the bass in an EDM slugfest) on 5* DV!
    Thank you RNG Gods!
    Top notch Christmas right there!
  • crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
    Jrendon13 wrote: »
    crogs wrote: »
    You're welcome! We're glad to hear y'all are happy with the gift! :blush:
    Slayer9748 wrote: »
    When was these issued?
    Was it only for uncollected summoners?

Why is the 5* only for uncollected. I'm good, but I feel bad for others who have decent rosters already and have switched their focus to ranking 5's. They pretty much all got coal. Why waste resources on an r5 4* when they're saving to rank their 5's? Very small amount of God 4's that are worth it. But sucks when you're focused on taking your 5's to the next level, and many have ranked unduped champs hoping to dupe them at some point.

Because it’s not fair to us who played enough to earn these kind of rewards to have them
    Give out a free 5* gem to level 10s
    There's all sorts of tier based "rewards" for reaching certain points in the game. Rewards being the key word. This is a gift. You earn rewards through the better calendar and better drops in crystals and so on. Making a tiered Christmas gift, and for the first time I believe is chincy. And kinda sucks for those that got lesser rewards while all their friends are opening 5* gems.
  • crogs wrote: »
    Jrendon13 wrote: »
    crogs wrote: »
    You're welcome! We're glad to hear y'all are happy with the gift! :blush:
    Slayer9748 wrote: »
    When was these issued?
    Was it only for uncollected summoners?

Why is the 5* only for uncollected. I'm good, but I feel bad for others who have decent rosters already and have switched their focus to ranking 5's. They pretty much all got coal. Why waste resources on an r5 4* when they're saving to rank their 5's? Very small amount of God 4's that are worth it. But sucks when you're focused on taking your 5's to the next level, and many have ranked unduped champs hoping to dupe them at some point.

Because it’s not fair to us who played enough to earn these kind of rewards to have them
    Give out a free 5* gem to level 10s
    There's all sorts of tier based "rewards" for reaching certain points in the game. Rewards being the key word. This is a gift. You earn rewards through the better calendar and better drops in crystals and so on. Making a tiered Christmas gift, and for the first time I believe is chincy. And kinda sucks for those that got lesser rewards while all their friends are opening 5* gems.

Probably because act 5 is filled with a generic gem, rank up gems and quite a few of awakening gems. Which means these players haven't received all those amazing rewards, just get act 5 in. There is no faster way in the game to progress than completing the acts, I can imagine you guys arent in higher tiers of war, the rewards can't be amazing. All you have to do is one path clear of 5.1 and 5.2 not even the entire act. Just aim for that first.
  • MaatManMaatMan Posts: 958 ★★★
    i wanted science for beardy or mutance for iceyboi.

i got tech... which i guess i will hold onto for a ghost or something.
    still happy for it but just a shame i cant put it to use straight away.
  • BurninatorBurninator Posts: 4
    This 100% makes up for the mystery item on the calendar. Well done Kabam! I’m genuinely impressed.
  • ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    Merged some threads together so we can see y'all's feedback in one place! Let's hear what y'all pulled and your plans for them! :)

I didn't know that Canadians used "y'all" so much. Thought it was part of the American South and urban vernacular. Learned something new about Canadians today :smile:
    Dailey wrote: »
    I am thankful for the awakening gem....I can’t use it but I believe this was a great gift from Kabam
    Agreed. Great gift Kabam. Thanks and Merry Christmas to all!!u5z9182mue97.png

Hela.

NOOOOO don't use it on Hela that would be madness. Terrible advice. Save it brother
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,191 ★★★★★
    Merged some threads together so we can see y'all's feedback in one place! Let's hear what y'all pulled and your plans for them! :)

I didn't know that Canadians used "y'all" so much. Thought it was part of the American South and urban vernacular. Learned something new about Canadians today :smile:

We share alot of the same terms Americans do, no doot aboot it, eh? Lol.

Yeah but y'all is not even used all over the United States. Weird

Yeah but y'all is not even used all over the United States. Weird

I guess language just crosses over everywhere. I say y'all now and then, when playing around. I used to argue that Canadians don't sound like people think, but then I realized how much I say eh. Lol. It's funny, we never notice our own accents and expressions.
  • Thank you for all of the gifts this past month, I really appreciate it. Today I received a four star awakening gem and I was able to awaken my Archangel!!!!! Merry Christmas
  • rj7896rj7896 Posts: 75
    doctorb wrote: »
    I got a science awakening. Are any of these worth it:

Wasp
    Red hulk (have 6* version also)
    Capt America
    Yellow jacket

Or should I hold onto it for someone better?

Captain America
  • SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,139 ★★★★
    Wanted to say thanks for the gift. If we post when we are disappointed we should do the same when we are grateful and happy.

Pulled a skill gem, now just need to get that Blade!
  • JerkobsonJerkobson Posts: 163 ★★
    Pulled a skill, awakened Ægon.

It was a pretty good day.
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Got Mystic. Not needed right now, but so many good ones that I’m still happy.
  • asn007asn007 Posts: 5
    Honestly did not expect this, really glad for the gift. Got 5 star tech and will use it on Starlord. Happy Holidays everyone!
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Thank you Kabam, very cool.
  • Sirius0130Sirius0130 Posts: 107
    I pulled a mystic and I could use it on magik here but i29g8zu1m67g7.png
    M in no hurry so I'm going sit on it a while see what come from future crystals
    Mephisto is another option.
    I want to be happy, but I ain't got no Skill champs to awaken.....

Hold on to it. You will eventually. I have 6, just not ready to commit.
  • I pulled a mystic. Going to hold on to it. 2nd 5 star awakening gem ever both have been mystic which is cool. Still have both. waiting on a great mystic pull. 1rbrkiv9i569.png
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    xd0fxfk5u8us.png
    susrbb9qn9nn.png
    zslwm6oziwp4.png

Wow what insane turn of events these last few hours...I had no complaints on the 5 gifting crystals we got on 25th day but then being uncollected gave another gift(although I feel that elder's bane should have gotten a generic ag) and I got a cosmic gem...then I woke up to get 3 greater gifting crystals and ended up getting probably the most valuable item and pulled a mystic gem...I got nobody to use these on for now but man oh man...this would give me such a massive boost when I pull those top tier champs
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    Kabam has done right by the players, see Kabam a little free super gifts, wont break the game. Happy players, are more likely to spend, either time or money or both. Lets hope this starts a trend to better player reflected bonuses and rewards.