**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Cutoff for Captain America WW2

How much high it vill go ?
This vill be my first arena

Comments

• Uncle_Fatty_247Uncle_Fatty_247 Posts: 347 ★★
    A few days ago, I would've said 3.5 - 4 should be more than comfortable, but it'll be interesting to see if the recent bans have any affect on the cutoffs for both the feature and basic.

Best advice would be to sit out the first round, see what the numbers turn out to be, and go for it in the second round.
  • 420sam420sam Posts: 526 ★★★
    He's a repeat, but he is still very good overall. I think 2.5 to 3 million. A lot of people were banned which could lower the number of people in the rank rewards pool.
  • Mystic_ManeMystic_Mane Posts: 46
    I'm going for WW2 cap as well. Not sure where he'll fall. I am hoping having a new character in the featured arena will help some as well and keep the points low.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I think 3.5 mil is a good estimate. I went for him as a featured and missed out because I thought he wouldn't be above 9mil
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    The others I've talked with put him in the 3.5-4m range indicating he's a "must have" for those working on end-game content.

I'd like to awaken mine. I have him at R4 and he's solid as is but would love to have the extra blocking ability.
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    3.5 the game is shifting to end game territory and he ain't gonna be tossing the shield enough to be usable
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    He's not too great in tier 1 aw. He doesn't have the damage or utility needed for end game players. He didn't help much in act 5 on my teams
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian
    My guess is about 3 million. Prior to 14.0 I would have guessed about 2.5-3 million. 14.0 changes things a bit: I'm not sure yet if people will score a bit more because they can, or just spend less time grinding and aim for a comparable score to other repeat basic champs. This would be the first to indicate which way the winds are likely to blow in the future for this situation.
  • SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    edited July 2017
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    My guess is about 3 million. Prior to 14.0 I would have guessed about 2.5-3 million. 14.0 changes things a bit: I'm not sure yet if people will score a bit more because they can, or just spend less time grinding and aim for a comparable score to other repeat basic champs. This would be the first to indicate which way the winds are likely to blow in the future for this situation.

what did 14.0 change?
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★