**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Which champion you hate fighting the most?

13»

Comments

• Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    The Maze champs...
  • All depends on the situation. Certain champs in certain places suck more than others. I'll list my situational annoyances.

Stun Immune

Cable, Killmonger, Nightcrawler.

Typically I can beat those 3 senseless. But for some reason I cannot for the life of me get the intercepts in when they're stun immune. ESPECIALLY Killmonger. The Ai just turns up the speed and makes life a headache. Without Iceman, Killmonger Stun Immune leaves an AWFUL taste in my mouth. NC can vary. Occasionally the Ai will start pulling off the near impossible with the evades that no player could ever DREAM of doing with NC. Other than that, once the switch is done, so is he. Cable... ugggg... again, the Ai turns the speed dial to 11 and he starts going berserk. I find that Nebula and Ghost do well in the evade and interception of Cable for me. Star Lord too. But without them, it gets dicey QUICK for me.

Unblockable S1

Spider-Man (Classic), Punisher 2099, Cable

I think many hate the Unblockable S1 of the Classic Spidey. I know many in my Alliance do, myself included. I've ate more S1s from that **** than ANY OTHER champ in the game when Unblockable. Punisher 2099 I still haven't mastered the evade timing either. And then there's Cable AGAIN! With his speed I get clumsy and miss the timing. Green Goblin USED TO be on the list until I figured out you can block the finger blasts once you evade the 1st part. The mixture of relief and irritation in figuring that out was IMMENSE, lol. Sometimes Classic Spidey works the same, evade 1 aspect, block the other. Although it doesn't always work for me.

In general....

A high sig level, high rated Korg. Overall, he's not too difficult. But if he's juiced up with a 200 sig level at 5* R5.... *shudder* Even with the knowledge of how to avoid it, I still goof up.

Honorable mentions....

Darkhawk (Uncollected EQ)
    Emma Frost (Uncolleced EQ)
    Ægon (Uncollected EQ)

Those 3 drove me bats**t crazy, lol. On their own, they all are manageable. But those champs boosted by the Node in the Uncollected EQs.... they provided me with plenty of irritation and colorful language. Ægon falls in 3rd because I eventually figured out how to own him with Archangel. Let me rephrase that, I eventually ranked up my 4* Archangel that I HAPPENED to dupe mid EQ, lol. Emma was.... blaaaahhh. Darkhawk is one of those, either the Ai throws the S2, or you're essentially DEAD situations.

Other than the aforementioned champs/situations, the rest I can manage without issues or colorful language flying. :wink:
  • Definitely MODOK. His constant blocking drives me crazy.
  • SpiderBroSpiderBro Posts: 80
    Probs quake in act 5 cause she randomly uses heavy like just charges it up and classic spidey cause with my Killmonger spidey uses sp1 when I try get him to use sp2 so u can't get true strike
  • Clintonwalls101Clintonwalls101 Posts: 140
    Korg, nc or mordo
  • Rougeknight87Rougeknight87 Posts: 599 ★★★
    Mordo hates me and I hate him, genuine 50/50 every time I face even though I have fought him 5000 times :(. NC can give me the hardest time as well, never had a trouble with IMIW, actually think he’s a pretty overrated defender to be honest. High level hypes are the pits without the right champs in party and stun immune void on a mini makes pee run down my leg.
  • Arham1Arham1 Posts: 435 ★★
    Modok, scared to punish his heavy with mine...no problem with his autoblock with Corvus and Proxima Synergy...
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Korg. Only champ I really have s issue with.
  • Thekiller8967Thekiller8967 Posts: 322 ★★
    edited April 2019
    SpiderBro said:

Probs quake in act 5 cause she randomly uses heavy like just charges it up and classic spidey cause with my Killmonger spidey uses sp1 when I try get him to use sp2 so u can't get true strike

I use the winter soldier synergy with killmonger. It gives true strike with every intercept. Also turns winter soldier into a pseudo starlord boasting 500% attack increase at 100 hits (5% every hit). But KM must be a 5*

This also cheeses og spiderman, modok, NC, and yes even imiw (no more autoblock or reduced damage = intercept and combo for days) for all those struggling with them. As for korg? Quake is a very nice counter. But hype. Stupid hype. He's the bain of my existence because he's the one champ no matter what I do sometimes I have to eat those sp3.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Any champion who has 2 power bars and pushes me against the wall. Then getting to their SP3 and throwing it
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,927 ★★★★★
    For me, modok on unstunnable. For me, my Hyperion eats IMIWs and Modok on any other node for breakfast. Don't have trouble with evaders since I have been practicing countering it
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    Either MODOK or Hype
  • Only_AlonerOnly_Aloner Posts: 141
    Domino
    In attack she evading when you dont want it
    In deff analogical situation)))
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,927 ★★★★★

Domino
    In attack she evading when you dont want it
    In deff analogical situation)))

You do know that is the definition of evading
  • Ctleath_013Ctleath_013 Posts: 416 ★★
    Thing, Emma Frost, and MODOK all give me problems.
  • Killer79927Killer79927 Posts: 3
    I hate fighting M.O.D.O.K. even when I use M.O.D.O.K. against it.