Summoners, we are aware of an issue where the Summoner Sigil's Golden Circle Quest is not available to all players. We are continuing to investigate this. We will be sure to compensate for any missed Gold once we have fixed the issue.

33-Hit Takedown of ROL WS

Man_BatMan_Bat Posts: 327 ★★
After seeing Pandaman Pete's 34-hit takedown of ROL WS I had been wondering if it was possible to do it in less. Then I pulled Domino and got my answer.

For comparison:
  • Pandaman Pete had Recoil and maybe other suicides active for his takedown whereas I wasn't running suicides but I had class advantage.
  • Pandaman Pete used the Quantum Trinity + Yellowjacket + Goldpool; I used the Flaming Trinity + Abomination + Hulk.

Comments

• EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,211 ★★★★
    edited January 2019
    There’s a 6 hit ko of winter soldier:

To clarify: not my vid, wish I had a 6* domino
  • Man_BatMan_Bat Posts: 327 ★★
    I saw that video. It's cool, but Domino isn't useable for subsequent fights.
  • GrimmbananaGrimmbanana Posts: 711 ★★
    There’s a 6 hit ko of winter soldier:

To clarify: not my vid, wish I had a 6* domino

holy cow....
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,691 ★★★★
    edited January 2019
    Man_Bat wrote: »
    After seeing Pandaman Pete's 34-hit takedown of ROL WS I had been wondering if it was possible to do it in less. Then I pulled Domino and got my answer.

For comparison:
    • Pandaman Pete had Recoil and maybe other suicides active for his takedown whereas I wasn't running suicides but I had class advantage.
    • Pandaman Pete used the Quantum Trinity + Yellowjacket + Goldpool; I used the Flaming Trinity + Abomination + Hulk.

He had no suicides nor boosts active
    Also, that’s a 6 star domino what do you expect lol it’s not a 5 star