**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How to use the reverse healing of Cap IW on Diablo?

AndTavAndTav Posts: 261
edited January 2019 in Strategy and Tips
Well, I've seen some players using reverse healing on Diablo using an Cap IW, I've got a duplicate Cap IW, but I've never been able to use it. Can someone give me this tip?

Comments

• Options
    Kenny292Kenny292 Posts: 536 ★★
    Need to have a tech champ on your team and it’s only really reliable if Cap is at high sig. When awakened with a tech on his team, well timed blocks have a chance(100% chance at max sig) to apply petrify that reduces regen/power gain effects by 25% per stack, which reverses when you go past 100%. It’s pretty hard to get/maintain 5 stacks of petrify to reverse healing, so it helps a lot to have points in the despair mastery as well as having a science and cosmic champ on his team to apply even more debuffs.
  • Options
    The great thing about Cap that helps is his perfect parries, so it can be done even with CapIW of any * level at max sig
  • Options
    @Kenny292 Thanks dude.
  • Options
    Another thread said you DON'T want to debuff Diablo, so don’t bring those matching classes where CapIW debuffs opponent on Parry. So should you, or should you not, debuff Diablo ?

And regarding Reverse Healing, how about Guilly SP2 against Diablo, is that a viable option ?
  • Options
    Guillotine have something similar to this, unfortunately I do not own she.
    SummonerNR wrote: »
    Another thread said you DON'T want to debuff Diablo, so don’t bring those matching classes where CapIW debuffs opponent on Parry. So should you, or should you not, debuff Diablo ?

And regarding Reverse Healing, how about Guilly SP2 against Diablo, is that a viable option ?

• Options
    Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 782 ★★★
    Tip: make sure IMIW is in the team, he has a synergy to extend Cap's petrify.
  • Options
    SummonerNR wrote: »

Diablo does have a node that increases his power rate among other stats per debuff placed on him, so I see why some may suggest that. However, I would say it’s more like something you should just be aware of and play it a little slower with Cap because I had no issues using Cap IW, but I was aware of the node and just had to bait specials more. Same would apply with using Void because of their petrify debuffs being able to reduce power gain effects(this doesn’t apply to increased power rate from the redoubled determination node, but does apply to his counterflow concoctions that gives him power gain). I wouldn’t recommend other champs that apply a lot of debuffs as the increased power rate in combination with his counterflow concoction is probably what’s really deadly there.

As far Guilly, I haven’t tried her myself, so I couldn’t tell you for sure, but my guess is that her heal reversal isn’t sustainable enough to use against buffet.
  • Options
    Guilly.. Would be nice if she had another use again, after such a long absence of usefulness. If those Class 100/150/200 Power restore after SP 2/3 potions would actually do what they “claim” they do, might be easier to quickly repeat SP2's for Guilly. Honestly haven’t tried those potions recently, but they used to be totally useless in my opinion (I never saw any power meter affect when I tried them initially), and I don't think those are the ones that Kabam had to fix in recent versions (weren’t those the damage during SP potions ?)
  • Options
    MaatManMaatMan Posts: 958 ★★★
    edited January 2019
    (deleted)